• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbag Promoter

Originally from Skoda @ Global-MMA

Dana doing what he does best. Lying.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28906/whit...=Google+Reader

“So I lied to him,” White admitted. “This show, even though it’s not live, we want to break some [news] on the show. With you [expletives], it’s tough to do. You’re out looking for the next big (scoop). I knew if I told him, he’s going to tell his camp. His camp is going to go tell this guy and that guy, and that’s how this thing going to get out. So I said, ‘You’re fighting Ivan Menjivar.’”
    So when Barao, not Menjivar, emerged from the backstage area during the recent “TUF” episode, Faber was legitimately surprised.
    But before White brought Barao to Las Vegas for the announcement, he also told fellow contenders Menjivar, McDonald and Pickett to prepare for a possible trip to Sin City.
    “We had Menjivar, Barao, McDonald and Pickett all thinking they were flying to Las Vegas,” White said. “Menjivar actually thought his tickets were being booked and he was coming to Las Vegas. When Barao was announced, [Urijah] had no idea. That’s why I said, ‘Sorry bro’ (during the episode).”

Urijahs response----

“I thought Dana was kind of being a weirdo,” Faber said. “He didn’t need to lie to me about anything.”

While he's at it, he should also admit to lying about not thinking much of Fedor and admit he badly wanted to sign him, but couldn't and actually show the best fighter in the history of the sport some respect. I know, not gonna happen, but might as well admit to some more lies, while he's coming clean.

Comment

Working...
    X