Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldo Lover told me that he blows black dudes at New Jersey turnipike rest stops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo Lover told me that he blows black dudes at New Jersey turnipike rest stops

But I don't have any proof he said it. Oh well, it's my word against his, and it sounds like a plausible story, the boy is obviously a raging ****sexual ****.

Never said that.

Although you have an excrement fetish and go around telling people you're black.

Comment

See how it easy it is to just say things without being able to prove it, Ronaldo?

Stop being a fag for once in your life.

Comment

Running from another thread are you, Georges?

Comment

This guy hangs out at Newark airport offering handjobs for 2.50 a pop. Its actually pretty sad.

Comment

Bro, I just ran you outta the last thread, what you going to do? Put me on ignore like you did with CRASH DUMMY?

Fuckin' fag.

No proof? You've told a couple of members you were black, not just me.

That's the difference between me and you.

You're a liar.

I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
              Bro, I just ran you outta the last thread, what you going to do? Put me on ignore like you did with CRASH DUMMY?

Fuckin' fag.

No proof? You've told a couple of members you were black, not just me.

That's the difference between me and you.

You're a liar.

I'm not.
              You're stupid. Obviously you and that English ****** AREN'T on ignore if you are responding to this thread.

Second, I NEVER SAID I WAS BLACK. You have no proof. All you have is other posters willing to support your lie because the only chance they have to beat me is team up because one by one I destroy them. You;'re a ***got. Everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                This guy hangs out at Newark airport offering handjobs for 2.50 a pop. Its actually pretty sad.
                A rich ass Spaniard pretending to be a broke ass street thug from NY.

You're almost as bad as Georges, fuck off this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Thats true, Georges does do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
                    A rich ass Spaniard pretending to be a broke ass street thug from NY.

You're almost as bad as Georges, fuck off this thread.
                    Yo bro im not judging you i just want you to get your life together. There is a better way to get money.

Comment

Working...
                    X