No announcement yet.

Manny's accomplished everything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    You are right,I can't think of many current fighters who corrupt the integrity of boxing's history like Pac has....he is the catchweight king that cheats history and exploits circumstances....name one other fighter who needs to drain his opponents while they are damaged goods...thats a b1tch move.When you move up the weight classes,don't go finding the b1tch way to get the belts-either fight at the limit where you are supposed to belong,or get out of it.
    did you only started watching yesterday? the last time i checked catch weight is already existed before the times of armstrong. or your just blind by the load that floyd spit on your eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      you keep talking about OST but floyd doesn't even get tested with OST its OST "style" which basically means its a gimmick cause it only works if its year round. oh yea and pacquiao already agreed to that but you refuse to believe floyd would be scared of someone.
      It's official!!!
      I used to think posters on here were just joking when they'd say "There is no debating a *******, they lack any common sense"..
      Now, I've already asked the question "When did Manny agree" YOU were in on that convo. You never gave me a source, if he agreed before or after Pac/Marg had already been signed nothing.. But now I see you on here still spewing this "He agreed crap... Are you just gonna keep saying "Manny agreed" or are you gonna make sure that what you're saying is rite?

Comment

Originally posted by hellogarci_24 View Post
        did you only started watching yesterday? the last time i checked catch weight is already existed before the times of armstrong. or your just blind by the load that floyd spit on your eyes?
        Only 53 posts huh.... Hey, are you one of the "I hate Racist Floyd guys" or is this just your ALT?
        Shame people hide, then call another man a coward, must feel good being a big man lol...

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          Only 53 posts huh.... Hey, are you one of the "I hate Racist Floyd guys" or is this just your ALT?
          Shame people hide, then call another man a coward, must feel good being a big man lol...
          the last time i check *****s keep on saying "theres nothing wrong on his video and his words." so whats wrong with mine? *****s accusing asians being sensitive. so how about you?

Comment

Working...
          X