Doug Fischer: "I want to see Floyd LOSE because of his fans"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer: "I want to see Floyd LOSE because of his fans"

From Dougie's MASSIVE Monday Mailbag, 6/28/2010

"I have two things to say about the Mayweather fans who email me: No. 1, they are 90 percent of the reason I want to see Floyd humbled, and No. 2, most of them are so stupid they probably didn’t catch the sarcasm in the first two sentences of your email."

- Doug Fischer

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2056/doug...onday_mailbag/
    Yes
    56.18%
    No
    31.46%
    Maybe
    12.36%

Doug Fischer is a know-it-all. He thought he knew it all on maxboxing and now he's completely out of control.

Bear in mind that this is the guy who rates Ezzard Charles, Jersey Joe Walcott and Archie Moore as greater heavyweights than Lennox Lewis.

Comment

"I have two things to say about the Mayweather fans who email me: No. 1, they are 90 percent of the reason I want to see Floyd humbled, and No. 2, most of them are so stupid they probably didn’t catch the sarcasm in the first two sentences of your email."

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-28-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I tried to read it but couldn't. I have too much disdain for Dougie.

Mario Lopez KO1 Dougie Fischer.

Comment

Comment

Doug is pretty much like people here who hate a fighter because of the fighter's unreasonable fans!

Say it ain't true....

A lotta people posting before saying "I don't hate Manny, I just hate his ****** fans..."

Same boat then!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              One of the best gifs going!

Comment

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain... I can do those things, because I’m not a hero. I killed those people. That’s what I can be.”

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight. "

Comment

Wow......from a MarquezloverPachater to PacloverFloydhater. I like the new Doug.

Comment

Doug funny. He be talkin **** on the net about floyd but on media day of the fights he be in floyds face smiling like a hoe. His hate for floyd don't have **** to do with his fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X