Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pureboxer is an idiot and anybody who agrees with his logic is a moron as well....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was put on ignore as well. He puts anyone who makes him look like a fool on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      PureBoxer and Burner (aka No Ceilings) are both trolls and P4P # 1 & 2 IDIOTS.
      i think Burner is way too cool compared to this idiotic pureboxer..

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        yeah he is the main guy who makes those youtube videos that are anti-manny....the ones with all that theme music and **** trying to convince the world Manny is a steroid user.

Basically Pac fans started respond, he couldn't take the heat and started putting all pac fans on ignore like a pu$$y....lol

I mean I can't understand why people start stuff if they can't finish it. You flame expect to get flamed back.
        to be honest..ur as ****ty a poster as you claim him to be..
        you are one of the worst veiled nuthuggers..just saying...

Comment

Naw, fuck that... Don't put Burner in the same sentence with that dude....

Comment

I honestly thought I was the only one today who got singled out, but he probably did it to a number of people at once.

Comment

****s like you dont aid the situation im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                i think Burner is way too cool compared to this idiotic pureboxer..
                Yeah..thx. I get along with a bunch of Pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  I was put on ignore as well. He puts anyone who makes him look like a fool on ignore.
                  Nice thread in your sig, dude.

Comment

Working...
                  X