Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mares vs. Perez: Shame this isnt getting any hype in here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares vs. Perez: Shame this isnt getting any hype in here.

This fight might the most action packed out of all the fights in May.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    This fight might the most action packed out of all the fights in May.
    mares is w/ GBP right? they ****in him over.

Comment

I've been pumped for this fight since it was announced sad thing I's nobody knows either of these two fighters but it will be an action packed fight

Comment

No **** we're pumped up.

No need making a thread about "hype" when fans of boxing already know what it is.

Dumbass Burner.

Comment

I can't wait! This fight is gonna be good! I hope Abner wins that title, he deserves it. Waaaar Abner Mares

Comment

It's a toss up who is gonna win imo. Actually I think Perez is the favorite and most likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mares won.

Comment

one of the fights im looking forward to... i hope mares pulls it off

Comment

Im more interested in that fight than the main event but its a great card

Comment

I'm excited for the fight, but I recently found out my cousin is getting married on May 22nd, so I won't be able to watch it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    I'm excited for the fight, but I recently found out my cousin is getting married on May 22nd, so I won't be able to watch it live.
                    Tell him to reschedule the wedding. Or make something up so they won't get married, tell him you banged her while you were drunk and that you will not sit back and watch your favorite cousin who you love dearly marry a slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X