No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO KOs COTTO: Scientific Explanation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Your retatrded ass babling bull **** about something you dont know, or failed to understand, making you look dumb ass ****!!!!
    F = ma is the second law of motion proposed by Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      LOL when does a scientific explanation contain a "Hopefully"
      You can explain how a bullet hitting the head will penetrate it.

But you should know that not all bullet fired will hit the target.

Comment

this is a failed thread

Comment

Good topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fights View Post
            SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION

Formula
            Force = mass x acceleration or F = ma.

Summary
            Essentially, anything can be destroyed if you hit it hard enough. ANYTHING.

Method
            To KO somebody you need a mass big enough, in this case a fist, then accelerate it up to some dazzling speed, and smash it into Cotto's head, preferably flush head-on ala Hatton.

Result
            A spectacular collision, resulting hopefully in Cotto being knocked out - if the collision is hard enough.

Requirements
            A brief analysis of the size of the fist required can be found here. Accelerating at the minimal impact velocity of 11 kilometers per second and assuming zero energy loss to heat and other energy forms, Pac's fist would have to have roughly 60% of the mass of Cotto's head. Assuming that Pac would fire his fist into Cotto's head at much greater than 11km/s (I'm thinking more like 50km/s), either of these would make great possibilities.

Obviously a grazing punch would have less impact. But it would still do the job, but Pac would need to fire it much much faster than a head on collision.

Pretty plausible.

Comment

Haha. Fights' posts always crack me up. That ******ed pic of bruce lee is the icing on the cake.

when I view Fights threads it's like entering a land of ******ation

Comment

Thanks for the Green K people.

Comment

epic epic fail

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsEra View Post
                    Haha. Fights' posts always crack me up. That ******ed pic of bruce lee is the icing on the cake.

when I view Fights threads it's like entering a land of ******ation
                    Glad to bring joy to this world.

Comment

Working...
                    X