No announcement yet.

Katt Williams is Very Funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Katt Williams is Very Funny

"But if you ain't got no job, and you not smoking weed, I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your life, I really don't."

"It ain't no motherfucking drug, I done done the research, it's just a plant it just grows like that. And if you so happen to set it on fire, there are some effects."

"Why the fuck is it illegal I don't know. Aspirin is perfectly legal but if you take 13 of them motherfuckers it'll be your last headache."

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post

"But if you ain't got no job, and you not smoking weed, I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your life, I really don't."

"It ain't no motherfucking drug, I done done the research, it's just a plant it just grows like that. And if you so happen to set it on fire, there are some effects."

"Why the fuck is it illegal I don't know. Aspirin is perfectly legal but if you take 13 of them motherfuckers it'll be your last headache."
    Haha yeah, saw that show. Seen pretty much every single one of his shows that made it on tv/dvd. One of my favorites, hell even my mother loves him, and my mother is a 49 years old white woman.

Comment

Lol, Pimp Chronicle pt 1 is the ****!

Comment

hahaha he is good

Comment

Yeah Kat is funny as ****. At first I didn't think he'd be funny but when I saw this **** I was lmao.

The other part where he starts makin up dances in the club is funny as ****.

Comment

i like when he starts talkin about michael jackson. **** has me rollin

Comment

Working...
            X