Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Slams Terrorists For Bombing, Twisting Muslim Faith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Slams Terrorists For Bombing, Twisting Muslim Faith

Former world champion Amir Khan has spoken out against the terrorist attack on Manchester this week, with the British star saying that the bombing does not truly represent the Muslim faith. "It definitely worries me because at the end of the day I've got my little girl and, you can just see as time goes on it's only getting worse and worse," he said on Wednesday's Good Morning Britain. "And it worries me one day when she goes to school [that] people are going to be pointing a finger at her and thinking you're Muslim and it gives all Muslims a bad name.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The problem with muslims is there are so many passive supporters of this ****.

Comment

Whatever I think of Khan, and I'm not a big fan, I give him alot of credit for saying this. Because he's making himself a target and there's really nothing that can protect you from these lunatics.

Comment

Amir Khan needs to permanently move to U.S.A - he and his family are not safe in Europe. Come to the land of the free and home of the brave Amir...we teach those radicals not to **** with our citizens.

Comment

I admit have always been critical of Khan, but today I am not. Well done!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Haha i saw this. He's quite clearly Sikh just by looking at him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Amir Khan needs to permanently move to U.S.A - he and his family are not safe in Europe. Come to the land of the free and home of the brave Amir...we teach those radicals not to **** with our citizens.
                Yet Goerge Bush did the largest terror attack in history on home soil.. you a spoiled soul go back to your home country.
                Last edited by A.K; 05-25-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

This is the one area I will always agree with Khan on 100% of the time

Comment

He said "In the Quran it doesn’t say that you should kill innocent people".

Maybe it doesn't say those words exactly but it makes many references promoting violence towards non believers. "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers", "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world", "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah."

The truth is, it's an ideology that promotes gaining power through terror and violence. In the bible, the old testament had some things also promoting violence but they reformed it with the new testament. The Quran has never really had a reform, so people are using barbaric ideologies that are thousands of years old.

Khan is twisting it just as much as anyone else. Maybe it doesn't say the words exactly to go out and kill, but it says it in other ways, so by Khan ignoring violent passages completely is just twisting it too.

99.9% of muslims worldwide are probably nice people and probably realise these barbaric messages in the Quran are outdated, which is good, but lets not ignore and pretend those messages are not in there for people to carry out, they are. And people that live their life to the scriptures like some do will carry out what it promotes.
                    Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-25-2017, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X