Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 reasons why Floyd vs MacGregor is a great idea.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name 1 boxer that you know would walk away from the opportunity to make $100 mil boxing an MMA fighter. It's too good to turn down. The only reason you morons are upset is that it's Mayweather that has the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Ok. Your reasons for this being a great idea:

1: A big sporting event. (SPORT?? Lmao.)
      2: Floyd gets a KO. (Floydstan alert. Dude hopes for Floyds first KO in about a decade and that supposedly makes this a great idea wtf?)
      3: Its better than some dull fights from the past. (So its a great idea because we have had worse? Wow! That should sell some tickets!)
      How is wanting to see a KO make me Floyd Stan?
      And why would you not want another big event in boxing?
      Aren't you a fan of the sport? Isnt that why you're posting on this website?
      Last edited by JJRod; 05-20-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Name 1 boxer that you know would walk away from the opportunity to make $100 mil boxing an MMA fighter. It's too good to turn down. The only reason you morons are upset is that it's Mayweather that has the opportunity.
        So this fella here finds that the fight is a great idea because:

1: Floyd will make 100 M! (Epic floydstan. Can it get any more pathetic than this?)

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          How is wanting to see a KO make me Floyd Stan?
          And why would you want another big event in boxing?
          Aren't you a fan of the sport? Is there that why you're posting on this website?
          I am a huge fan of the sport thank you. Hence why I ask the question.

Comment

Its an easy money grab circus act for an aging, retired fighter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

So this fella here finds that the fight is a great idea because:

1: Floyd will make 100 M! (Epic floydstan. Can it get any more pathetic than this?)
              How can you criticise someone for taking an opportunity that anyone would take?

Comment

I am a huge fan of the sport thank you. Hence why I ask the question.
                If you are, what possessed you to make a thread about a meaningless fight that any real boxing fan shouldn't care about?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  How can you criticise someone for taking an opportunity that anyone would take?
                  All I am asking is if you guys can come up with reasons why this bs is a good idea, because I cannot think of any myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    If you are, what possessed you to make a thread about a meaningless fight that any real boxing fan shouldn't care about?
                    Because it somehow gets a lot of ink on this site. It baffles me tbh.

Comment

This is no better than Thunder Lips vs Rocky.

A money grabbing circus fight that means nothing and does nothing. Maybe MMA fans may see this different

Comment

Working...
                      X