Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Rumors He Was Knocked Out in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It honestly sounds like he got KO'd in sparring?!

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      What I'm getting at is anyone can be knocked out at heavy

He did go into slow mo after whyte countered him but as soon as his head cleared he knocked him out .

If any of the current hws get clipped they are gonna go down or wobble
      If Whyte wasn't such a fat disgrace he would've had AJ out of there. The same Whyte that was comfortably beaten by an old Dereck Chisora lol.

Whyte landed bigger bombs on Dereck and didn't even move him. AJ's glass jaw is getting shattered by Wlad, put your house on it.

Comment

Dr.Steelhammer will give Bibical a good nights rest when they meet!

His chin is shaky and one right hand should do it then just pepper him with jabs, stick a fork in him cuz he'll be done by the 6th round!

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
          It will be fun quoting all of your posts in the run up to this fight after WK gets retired. lmao.
          Quote what you like, my reputation has been shot to shyt since I said Wlad would drop Fists of Fluff with a jab. Their is nothing left but a bitter hater here, ain't that right denium ?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            If Whyte wasn't such a fat disgrace he would've had AJ out of there. The same Whyte that was comfortably beaten by an old Dereck Chisora lol.

Whyte landed bigger bombs on Dereck and didn't even move him. AJ's glass jaw is getting shattered by Wlad, put your house on it.
            We will see mate

let me know after the fight because ive got a camper van for sale

Comment

How many fake accounts have you got on here

Wlads shot to s**t

Joshua will end him
              What do I need a fake account for ? I spend too much time here anyway discussing boxing with dim witted hillbilly peckerwoods like yourself.

Comment

We will see mate

let me know after the fight because ive got a camper van for sale
                No fella, you still live in your mums spare bedroom, most of AJ's casual matchroom fans do the same.

Scott doesn't use alts btw.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  “In my code, the fighters’ code, it is not good to talk about sparring. If someone invites you to spar, they are inviting you into their secret camp I want to practice what it feels like to be hit and hurt. ''

yeah he got sparked, that plumber from Liver Pool ( David Price ) did a job on him.
                  Yea he's basically admitting it. Lol...

Comment

How many times has AJ reportedly been KOed in sparring now? If even half of the claims are true then he's got a chin and/or defence problem

Comment

The wlad fight is coming up soon....use your noddle lol

Comment

Working...
                      X