Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Chavez Jr. - Go Face To Face in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Chavez Jr. - Go Face To Face in Mexico City

Canelo-Chavez Press Conference Photos Mexico City - Canelo vs. Chvez, Jr. is a 12-round fight presented by Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Tecate, BORN BOLD, Adriana's Insurance and Interjet. The event will take place Saturday, May 6 at T-Mobile Arena and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A fight I thought I'd never see. Even Mayweather–Pacquiao seemed more do'able than this.

Comment

too bad Canelo couldnt get that suit in his size and had to settle for a smedium.......

Comment

Canelo and Golden Boy might've made a big mistake here.

Comment

I like Chavez's fat chin.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            A fight I thought I'd never see. Even Mayweather–Pacquiao seemed more do'able than this.
            I agree.. unlike the May-Pac I thought it was more because of weight that I wudnt see it.. not a big canelo fan but I'm not mad at this fight. I feel it's a fight that had to happen.

Comment

Canelo is shook.

Comment

First time I see Canelo looking smaller than his opponent.

Comment

Canelo has poor conditioning and runs out of gas quickly when the other fighter imposes a fast pace on him.

If Chavez can come out in great condition and throw punches in bunches he'll drown Canelo late in the fight when Canelo is dead tired.

Comment

Holy **** . Were these pic so done with trick photography? The size difference is more than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X