No announcement yet.

Mayweather is similiar to Obama and has exposed to racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    If a rich guy like Trump can run for president, how come Floyd can't? Floyd never declared bankruptcy like Trump. Just think it over people. Ellerbe would be a much better vice President than that current guy nobody knows
    I believe literacy is a requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Watch out, Larry. Haha

Comment

The bruvas are taking over and they don't like it. The man has been keeping you down for 400 years and now we say "NO MORE!"

Comment

What a ****in idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            smdh........

america's total population consists of 62% white people. 13% black people.

how could such a "racist" country elect a black man to two terms????
            Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            A. How can an institution/nation be racist and vote in a non-white president?
            I think you guys are missing out on what is important when you mention this statement. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with the statement per se. I'm not saying that America is inherently racist, but there are a number of reasons that Obama won election, and re-election, like:
            • Overwhelming support from new voters and voters under 30
            • Multicultural voters helped LOTS --Hispanic (66% of Hispanic vote in 1st election) and African American votes (95% of AA vote in first election) were huge
            • Being focused on the economy/healthcare as opposed to on terror, which resonated with voters at the time he was elected
            • the hang-over from the Bush presidencies
            • His stance on pro-choice, woman's health, marriage rights
            • Made whites feel comfortable with him being that he is a family man, says the right things, and never played into race dialogue, even at this moment

All of this even with nearly half of the republicans believing he is muslim and not a real American!

With all that being said, it's crazy to take his presidency and try to equate that to America not having a race problem. The race problem in America is OBVIOUS.

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            B. Most people are against racism in the west, and most people would agree that some people are racist... and those people need to be pointed out and shamed... but you can't just claim the system is racist... because it isn't... and a lot of problems in ethnic communities are culturally based...
            Why aren't black children graduating high school? Is that racism?
            Why is there a significantly higher rate of violence between black people than there are between other races? Is that racism?
            Black people in America are 13% of the population and commit 50% of the murders in America.
            The single motherhood rate of the black community is 70%. Is that racism?
            Again, I'm not attacking you and I hear what you're saying and think it comes from a good place, but I think the statistics you give are misleading. No one is saying that Black people should not take responsibility for their actions, but let's not ignore the differences here. Inner city schools in America are atrocious, with regards to the quality. I remember going to classes in public schools in New York that didn't have proper textbooks. I went to one advance placement class that blatantly didn't have the teacher show up for months! Again, this is not an excuse, as I myself went on to an Ivy League university, but I'm just saying. The average opportunities for Blacks is far lower than the average opportunity for whites. I was in New York of all places. Imagine the schools in New Orleans, as I volunteered in some years later in my life.

There is a black on black crime rate of about 90%. There is a white on white crime rate of about 83%. People that commit crime against others do it mostly against people they know, and against people they live alongside! Furthermore, not necessarily for you, the intraracial crime rate has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether police officers should eschew their duty, which is to protect and serve, not kill and harass.

The point I'm trying to make is, your statistics don't take into account the poverty that exists in the inner cities, the lack of resources there, and what the country can do to help there. We know that there are places that are less likely to accept African American families with regard to real-estate. We know that African Americans are profiled at a much higher rate than whites. We know that AA's are something like 20% more likely to be killed in a confrontation with police. We know that criminal offenses carry higher sentences for crimes that poor people commit as opposed to other crime (white collar crime? Crimes involving crack vs. cocaine).

Plenty of Black Americans have gone on despite being born into those conditions to be successful, but think about how many were born there and were unable to make it out due to various reasons. Simply put, it's not impossible, but it's harder.

Sorry for rambling, and thank you for anyone who made it through that. Not sure what any of this had to do with Mayweather, but you'd have to ask the OP about that. lol

Just my 2 cents. Respect.
            Last edited by travestyny; 08-03-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Larry get your ass to the gym

It might cheer you up miserable git

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                He along with Obama changed the game, they were great at what they did and were only hated by racist who were mad a black man was on top. That is why Trump is getting support because the racist people have been exposed..similiar to how lesser talented fighters who accomplish far less then Mayweather get praised while Floyd was slammed for fighting high level comp..

It is hilarious and it is clear as day that racism is behind it, YEA I SAID IT YA'LL ARE ****ING RACIST.. You call other fighters great who have not even done more then ****ing Berto, yet slam Floyd for fighting Berto for his retirement fight. Go vote for Trump and show your true colors"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" yea we know what that means-translation=make a white man president again...
                this will likely turn into political stuff.....

i don't think this is really race related.....

Comment

Kill yourself...

Comment

The n*gga is strong with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                      He along with Obama changed the game, they were great at what they did and were only hated by racist who were mad a black man was on top. That is why Trump is getting support because the racist people have been exposed..similiar to how lesser talented fighters who accomplish far less then Mayweather get praised while Floyd was slammed for fighting high level comp..

It is hilarious and it is clear as day that racism is behind it, YEA I SAID IT YA'LL ARE ****ING RACIST.. You call other fighters great who have not even done more then ****ing Berto, yet slam Floyd for fighting Berto for his retirement fight. Go vote for Trump and show your true colors"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" yea we know what that means-translation=make a white man president again...
                      I think in floyd's case, it had more to do with his attitude than him being on top. The guy is hateable plain and simple...and it's by deign, so what's the problem? We all know he wouldn't have been anywhere near as successful economically if he was humble. You want the man to be successful, which he was in part to him being hated, then you complain about him being hated...

Comment

Working...
                      X