No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov To Consider Future: I Had No Hunger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Dudes that fight in that brutal fashion, usually fizzle out fast..

Kirkland
    Angulo
    Hatton
    Frazier
    Paul williams
    Mayorga

Just to name a few guys that had success as pure warriors but it never lasts long
    I agree would like to add

Maidana and Mattyesse to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I remember just a few year ago tards saying Floyd was ducking Pravo.
      No one ever said that, unless you are surrounding yourself with equal idiots.

Comment

If Provo doesn't have the hunger or the desire he needs to quit. Period.

That is the worse type of mindset to have when you enter the ring and could potentially lead to horrible consequences in the ring.

Sit down with his team and make the right decision for your future.

Comment

Ruslan needs to seriously think about retiring it's not just that he lost. He lost to a guy who many thought was shot and looked horrible himself in his last 3 fights. But it's how his corner reacted asking him over and over are you ok. And then after the decision in his interview saying I don't know maybe I just don't have the same hunger I used to. When a fighter starts questioning himself like that he needs to get out.

Comment

He will have a lot of pressure to keep fighting after signing that deal with showtime. Showtime had big plans for him and even with a loss could still find fighters sacrifice him too. Hopefully he has someone in his life looking out for him to talk some sense. Because the way he fights and his strong chin he won't go down. He'll take unnecessary punishment all 12 rounds. If you can't beat a low level fighter like molina and you don't have the fire anymore why be a punching bag gate keeper which he is at this point.

Comment

I hate to say it because Ruslan is one of my favorites, but he looked like he might be shot based off of last night. He just could not seem to pull the trigger the way he use to.

Still has the best chin in boxing IMO and proved it again last night. He keeps coming forward no matter how many times you rock him.

Showtime probably isn't feeling too good watching his debut on their network after signing a multi-fight deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Dudes that fight in that brutal fashion, usually fizzle out fast..

Kirkland
                Angulo
                Hatton
                Frazier
                Paul williams
                Mayorga

Just to name a few guys that had success as pure warriors but it never lasts long
                Dunno. Marquez seemed to make out fine.

Comment

In other words, "had no Meldonium"!

Comment

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
                    In other words, "had no Meldonium"!
                    That's a pretty weak cheap shot there. You are a ***

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      No one ever said that, unless you are surrounding yourself with equal idiots.
                      You've been on this site since 2005 and when Provo. was at his peak back in 2013 MANY RTARDS were saying that. You know this! Yes most rolled are eyes at them but NUMEROUS clowns were calling for a Provo. Floyd fight.

I wasn't!!! I knew it was EASY work for Floyd but you know Clowns LOVE the KO guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X