Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Could Face Stiverne, Molina or Breazeale Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd prefer Stiverne out of those three names

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
      Nah, I'd put money on him hurting Hypejob. Chris can actually box and has power. I'd love seeing this fight.
      Chris can box? Since when? He's always been a crude, flat-footed, come-forward slugger. His power's incredibly overrated too. Couple that with his obvious shotness and reduced punch resistance, and there really is nothing he offers Joshua whatsoever.

The fight would be over in a round, maybe two, with Nipples flopping about on the canvas like a beached whale.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
        Chris can box? Since when? He's always been a crude, flat-footed, come-forward slugger. His power's incredibly overrated too. Couple that with his obvious shotness and reduced punch resistance, and there really is nothing he offers Joshua whatsoever.

The fight would be over in a round, maybe two, with Nipples flopping about on the canvas like a beached whale.
        Chris is a much better boxer than BumSquad. Yes, I'll admit he's lost a step since the Klitschko days, but even then, he has the talent and power to expose your boy. Hell, Wilder has been rocked by far lesser opponents. Arreola has the experience, skillset, and power to end that hype job paper champ. It'll likely never happen though because Povetkin is going to beat him to it. GUARANTEED!

Comment

Chris is a much better boxer than BumSquad. Yes, I'll admit he's lost a step since the Klitschko days, but even then, he has the talent and power to expose your boy.
          Arreola and talent should never go in the same sentence together unless accompanied by words like lacking or devoid. His power has failed to stop him his last four opponents, three of whom were nowhere close to world level, and now that he's slowed down I can't see him stopping or hurting anyone that isn't utterly terrible to begin with.

His experience is non-existent. He still fights like a crude clubfighter, plodding forward throwing telegraphed arm punches like some obese automaton. He's one of the dumbest, most basic fighters around, and now that his chin and his power have left him you'll start to see just what his 'talent' and 'experience' will do for him. Sweet FA.

Hell, Wilder has been rocked by far lesser opponents. Arreola has the experience, skillset, and power to end that hype job paper champ. It'll likely never happen though because Povetkin is going to beat him to it. GUARANTEED!
          Wilder is chinny and flawed but he doesn't choke on the big stage. Arreola has failed spectacularly every single time he's stepped up. What's going to change this time? He's a shot bum getting dropped by the likes of Travis Kaufmann and going life and death with nobodies like Curtis Walker. He doesn't deserve to be fighting anyone on the level of Wilder anymore. I'd argue he never did.

You seriously have to have a major hard on for Chris to even think he'd have a chance against Wilder. And I'm well aware of how potentially beatable Wilder is. I just don't think that tattooed tub of lard has anything like what it takes to expose him.

Comment

Working...
          X