Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Switches Up With 'Throwback' Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, whether you like the guy or not, he earned that money fair and square and he displays a great work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by shaneacedera View Post
      Maybe he should drink pee too like Marquez. didn't he KO Manny after drinking his own urine?
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Floyd brings up that the "other people" end up going to prison. I guess Floyd forgot that he did just like them.

As for the training, he says he used to train like this in the amateurs. So it must bring up memories about his losses as an amateur as well ...... and you know what Floyd says about once you lose .......
      Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      I've wondered for years why his team allows him in front of a mic without a script or prewritten answers.....he routinely puts his foot in his mouth or contradicts himself.
      Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Floyd the ultimate heel in boxing lol

It's effortless for him to sound egoistic. Effortless I tell you..
      Well, it is effortless for you guys to sound butthurt, thats for sure

Thats it guys, get it all out..... its nearly over

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Thats it guys, get it all out..... its nearly over
        Wow! You get on this thread the very next day to defend Floyd and you call them butt hurt. OK!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          Wow! You get on this thread the very next day to defend Floyd and you call them butt hurt. OK!
          What does that have to do with the price of fish ?

I sleep, and have other things to do.

I apologize for being 1 day late lol

My comment was based on the obvious whiney content of those posts.

I will also add yours, so now we got 5x butthurt whiney posters.....

Originally posted by shaneacedera View Post
          Maybe he should drink pee too like Marquez. didn't he KO Manny after drinking his own urine?
          Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd brings up that the "other people" end up going to prison. I guess Floyd forgot that he did just like them.

As for the training, he says he used to train like this in the amateurs. So it must bring up memories about his losses as an amateur as well ...... and you know what Floyd says about once you lose .......
          Originally posted by firstborn View Post
          I've wondered for years why his team allows him in front of a mic without a script or prewritten answers.....he routinely puts his foot in his mouth or contradicts himself.
          Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Floyd the ultimate heel in boxing lol

It's effortless for him to sound egoistic. Effortless I tell you..

Comment

torosboxing75.....

Not only do those 5x posts have no boxing content/value, they have no life content/value either.

You can read better than Mayweather, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
              Dude, Manny's no angel either. He's no wife beater, but he is an adulterer and has illegitimate children while being married.

We don't know these people so my advice is not to seek idols in the famous as they're just as fallible as anyone, if not moreso. Hope your son will be like his father, if not better (meant in a good way). Use these guys as inspiration to achieve, but more than is foolish.
              I don't want my son will become a woman beater like Floyd and yes adultery is not a good thing but we are in 2016 and if you know the world having relationships outside the wedding is not a crime , so please don't say bs.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                I don't want my son will become a woman beater like Floyd and yes adultery is not a good thing but we are in 2016 and if you know the world having relationships outside the wedding is not a crime , so please don't say bs.
                Wow! Working on that one for some time now weren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                  At one point it was a crime. And if we're talking about morality and not the law, neither guy is an angel.

Comment

Working...
                  X