No announcement yet.

Ive watched the fight again (many times), and I changed my mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive watched the fight again (many times), and I changed my mind

Im now glad Floyd sucker punched him. I hated it at first, but damm did Victor deserve it. I always thought he deserved it, but now im thinking it was very justified.

And my second note would be, Victor actually did much better than when i first watched it.

Yep.. i downloaded it in high def and the more i see it the more i think Ortiz had it coming.

I am even amazed that floyd didnt punch him the first time he hugged and kissed him right after the headbutt

Comment

What about Floyds holding and elbows? Everytime he got in close Floyd would either hold or push off with his elbow.

Comment

that really was the worst foul ive ever seen in boxing.

and he needed a lesson badly.

Comment

IDK how you saw Ortiz doing better but I gues.........?

Comment

sometimes you have to take your feelings out of it and see whats going on. It takes a few days but then you will see what was going on. Now more people are starting to lean towards what floyd did. He was not wrong he was smart

Comment

Did the fans deserve it?

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                What about Floyds holding and elbows? Everytime he got in close Floyd would either hold or push off with his elbow.
                Quit ****ing crying man...he did this, he did that boohoo hoo!!!

Everybody always saying u gotta be rough with Floyd but when Floyd is rough u clowns cry. U must hate guys like Hatton...all he does is maul and wrestle...but that might be Boxing to u. Smdh

Comment

ITT: *****s re-assuring themselves

Comment

Originally posted by ..david.. View Post
                    yep.. I downloaded it in high def and the more i see it the more i think ortiz had it coming.

I am even amazed that floyd didnt punch him the first time he hugged and kissed him right after the headbutt
                    downloaded it from where????

Comment

Working...
                    X