No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Jealous of Manny Pacquaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Mayweather is insanely jealous of Pacquaio and the world wide support he enjoys from the public and media. Floyd is practically begging Americans to support him like a fraction of the support Pac enjoys, but simply doesn't get it. He has to pull stunts to get the attention, Pac just gets on a plane to Mexico and the whole country stops and it's not even his country.

It's killing Floyd and it's pretty damn obvious that I really didn't think anyone needed to ask the question.

this ^^^^^^sums it up right here.....

Comment

Found this on youtube and floyd gonna be jealous again.

Pacquiao is badass. Damn, dude rolls like a President.

WAR PACQUIAO !!!

Comment

Does a bear **** in the woods ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          na man nothing to be hating on..floyd gets more exposure than pac..every time floyd fights people go nutts talk about his 24/7 shows when pac appears on 24/7 no one gives a flying ****..that dude is boring..they waste 20 minutes alone on his stuttering..and his emmm ammmm emmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no one can sell better than floyd PERIOD.
          I wipe your chin you still got some cum on it from sucking off gayweather

Comment

I not sure what it is, but definetly PAC got to the mayweathers and not only to jr.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
              Look, lets forget the PPV numbers, the $$$ and who has all the fans, based on alot of past interviews - it seems like floyd is jealous of the praise that Pacquaio recieves. He says Pac got his leftovers, like hatton, oscar and mosley. Well I didnt see floyd hit Hatton with a Crisp shot to the jaw like pac did, and c'mon, Oscar and Shane have been in many wars before facing Mayweather. HE cannot take credit for "softening" those guys first, before Pac got em. That is BS. Just because Pacquaio beat up them guys in better fashion, he wants to take credit for beating them first.

So should Pac say that Floyd got his leftovers when Floyd fought Marquez. Manny fought him twice before Floyd got em. Even though it was a close fight, and many belive Marquez won both fights, but Floyd admitted that it takes alot out of a fighter who has alot of toe to toe battles. SOmetimes floyd contradicts himself.

Bottom line is, closet Case Floyd is Jealous of Pacquaio, and it kills him that Pac can be a nice guy and still make big $, Floyd has to run his mouth, disrespect his father on TV, talk smack, beat woman, and the list goes on. I hope floyd is reading this. Once you are done with boxing, go get an education, please.
              Jealousy perhaps. Floyd knows the "real" manny just like he knew the "real" delahoya. Floyd knows manny is doing the same things he is , other than baby mam drama, yet they don't question manny about it. Media doesn't ask him about money problems, cheating on his wife, the illegal payment he took. It's manny's fake image floyd truly hates.

Comment

Working...
              X