Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China-bashing Donald Trump's clothing line is made in .......... China.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has he been saying about our biggest lender?

Comment

china = the new america

the end is coming folks...

Comment

he'll get america back on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Krauthammer equated Trump's rantings to what you'd hear from a drunk at a bar, near closing time and with slurred speech. Like his absurd ideas to seize oil from Iraq and Libya.

Even today, after Obama made him look like even more of a fool, Trump attempted to claim some sort of victory.
          Yes but then the stiff suit went back on what he said after Trump called him personally. Funny how that works...

Trump is a joke and I don't even think he's going to run to be honest with you but IMO I think he's seriously hurting the Republican run for 2012 because he's taking all the attention right now instead of having a candidate rise out of nowhere like Obama did for the Democrats.

When the **** hits the fan and he is forced to turn over his financial documents, he will turn tail and run.

Comment

I'd take Trump or Palin over Obama tbh

Comment

After seeing some of the idiots voted into office by the American public, I wouldnt be surprised a bit if he won the presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                After seeing some of the idiots voted into office by the American public, I wouldnt be surprised a bit if he won the presidency.
                He wont run, once he has to reveal all of his financial records, he will run for the hills.

He's just waisting time which is fine by me. The more extreme the candidates for the Republicans, the better it will be for Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  He wont run, once he has to reveal all of his financial records, he will run for the hills.

He's just waisting time which is fine by me. The more extreme the candidates for the Republicans, the better it will be for Obama.
                  While you're probably correct, I'd bet hiding financial documents is something Trump is quite adept at.

Comment

There seems to be a big misconception about who holds the majority of the US debt. China is our biggest foreign lender, not our biggest lender. It's actually ourselves. The US Government holds a little over 5 trillion. China hold just over 6 percent of our total debt at 895.6 billion.

Comment

Working...
                    X