Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs vs Jermall Charlo...Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs vs Jermall Charlo...Who wins?

This is one of those fights I'd love to see in 2019. who would you favor to win this match-up?

You know Charlo does not want to fight Jacobs.

Comment

Considering how afraid Charlo is of Jacobs I have to put my money on the man, not scared boy.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        This is one of those fights I'd love to see in 2019. who would you favor to win this match-up?
        I would favor Jacobs to win. He is a harder puncher and a more proven champion who has fought better opponents. Somehow Jermall got to be a middleweight champion without beating a very good middleweight. Jermall had a close fight with Trout and never hurt Trout much and I think Jacobs would have knocked that same Trout out. It's time for Jermall to fight a really good middleweight to see if he can back up his constant bragging.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I would favor Jacobs to win. He is a harder puncher and a more proven champion who has fought better opponents. Somehow Jermall got to be a middleweight champion without beating a very good middleweight. Jermall had a close fight with Trout and never hurt Trout much and I think Jacobs would have knocked that same Trout out. It's time for Jermall to fight a really good middleweight to see if he can back up his constant bragging.
          When exactly did Jermall become a MW champion?

Trout is tricky, but he was certainly stunned a few times in that fight. He even mentioned it saying Jermall could really crack. What Trout did was make Jermall pay for looking for the big shot in the 2nd half of the fight and had some success.

In this match up, I just trust Jermall's chin more than Jacobs' chin. Jacobs has a terrible habit of backing straight out and gets caught with hooks. And on the inside Jermall is as cool and calm as damn near anyone in the game. He will have to overcome Jacobs jab, but the same goes for Jacobs who got hit with Derevyanchenko's and GGG's jab quite a bit. This is a fantastic match up, lean Charlo though.

Comment

Jacobs wins a close decision. He can definitely confuse Charlo alot, Change to southpaw and use lateral movement. I think he can Make Charlo miss and make him pay, but he will also get hit with some big shots in return. The Trout fight showed me that Jermall is very beatable and I think Jacobs has the style and experience to do just that. I could be wrong tho

Comment

The last 2 fights Jacobs had he was getting hit with some flush shots but if he can take Charlo's power, he'll get the W.

Comment

Charlo seems terrified of Charlo. Jacobs really wants the fight but Charlo wants to face the Monroes and Centenos lol

On a side note - how come Charlo is really popular with the LDBC black fans... but the much more proven Jacobs hardly has any fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassfist View Post
                  Charlo seems terrified of Charlo. Jacobs really wants the fight but Charlo wants to face the Monroes and Centenos lol

On a side note - how come Charlo is really popular with the LDBC black fans... but the much more proven Jacobs hardly has any fans?
                  We all know talk is cheap and the Charlos Talk to media and others well. Jacobs is a solid pro , not flashy , not talking stuuf on youtube or to some dontaes' boxing or such. He just goes out and wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassfist View Post
                    Charlo seems terrified of Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                    X