Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow so Floyd is boxing a 20 yr old kid with zero boxing experience lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys understand that other famous retired fighters did exhibition bouts, Ali Tyson Robinson etc .

Its like many in here have no clue of boxing and just come here for the hating.

Comment

3days ago you said he was scared and was bítch for pulling out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Do you guys understand that other famous retired fighters did exhibition bouts, Ali Tyson Robinson etc .

Its like many in here have no clue of boxing and just come here for the hating.
        Jealousy clouds judgement. Floyd is just doing it better. I think RJJ had a contest where fans paid to fight him and he knocked both of them out

Comment

I only want to know if floyd will do the VADA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            It's a farce, but I'm going to disagree with you because you're a confirmed Mayweather/Darkskin hater.
            Then I must really hate myself then.

I’m a confirmed hater of fake ass biitchboys like Floyd.

Fuuckinggg idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              So what is that’s a ***** move

Why not face someone who has some kind of boxing experience if not he should have allowed the kid to use some kicks for parts of the rd like the Japanese wanted

I know Floyd fans can’t help but defend him it’s no different than the bias clowns that said OJ was innocent but this is a biiitchh move no way around it
              When a racist cop pleads the 5th to a question like did you plant evidence you have to go with an innocent verdict. Now you’re bringing race into it. You people defend every school shooter there is by saying they have mental problems

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I only want to know if floyd will do the VADA testing.
                Fućk Vada and Victor Conte Floyd does what he wants lol. He’s your idol boss you should be thankful

Comment

Exhibition... So what dont you get about that word? No need to get all mad about it. It doesnt count or mean anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    3days ago you said he was scared and was bítch for pulling out lol
                    Yea and he still is because he only accepted it because the kid said fuuckk it only boxing rules.

Can you atleast admit the 20 yr old kid has more balls than Floyd.

Doubt you could.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Fućk Vada and Victor Conte Floyd does what he wants lol. He’s your idol boss you should be thankful
                      I will give floyd a ton of credit if he do the VADA testing and beat the kick boxer in a boxing match.

Comment

Working...
                      X