Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The days of total American boxing domination are over with!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know some of you pray for American Boxing to go away but it will never happen...SORRY!

Another American always emerges out of nowhere and people will hate him just because he is American

Comment

Why Canelo and Loma not fighting in Mexico and Ukrainian

Comment

The Heavyweight division is the best example of this. It used to be almost exclusively American but since the 90's its become more and more international. The Klitschko brothers were able to defend their titles and make a lot of money fighting almost exclusively in Germany and now Joshua has done the same in the UK.

Comment

how come all of the eastern european guys arent moving to the UK to live and fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Why Canelo and Loma not fighting in Mexico and Ukrainian

Cause till today America is still #1 economical powerhouse! They are opening new markets. Best believe Loma & Canelo still get big checks from their home countries from TV deals & sponsorships! I think Canelo gets like 2.5 million dollars for every fight from his new TV deal from Mexico. That’s more than Charlo has made his whole career!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
              Cause till today America is still #1 economical powerhouse! They are opening new markets. Best believe Loma & Canelo still get big checks from their home countries from TV deals & sponsorships! I think Canelo gets like 2.5 million dollars for every fight from his new TV deal from Mexico. That’s more than Charlo has made his whole career!
              So America still dominate boxing is what you're saying

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                So America still dominate boxing is what you're saying
                Business wise yea but fighting wise no

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  how come all of the eastern european guys arent moving to the UK to live and fight?
                  That’s a good question! idk! Hopefully one of the UK folks answers this!

Comment

1. It’s not the world fault that American don’t practice boxing anymore too bad! The world loves boxing from Asia to Europe to Latin America! That best athlete talk is bull**** cause the world best athletes are also playing soccer or cricket or rugby!

2. Basketball is only popular in North America among African Americans and certain parts of Eastern Europe! Also basketball is a really a selective sport cause you have to be really tall to really reach the top level!

3. Why play American football when you can play rugby!
                    1) Never said it was the world's fault. We as a country simply don't have as much interest in boxing. You see it year after year. Makes me sad as a fan but that's that. I have no doubt the US still has the best athletes in the world as a country. And yes we can rival or probably surpass any continent as well.

2) You do not know what you are talking about . . . simple as that.

3). Because American football is better . . . obviously that is an opinion but it is. Hahaha. I don't have anything against Rugby. It isn't a strategic as football. That's the one thing outsiders don't understand, the complexity involved in football.

Comment

That’s a good question! idk! Hopefully one of the UK folks answers this!
                      Because they are taxed up the ass and they don't have people don't have the same purchasing power as Americans.

The average income is something like $20K USD more here than the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X