Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People get OLD.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      You think Mike Tyson was top 5 ATG HW and you have a May/McGregor avi. That means your should probably do more reading than thread making. Give yourself a chance to learn about the sport.

I like Manny but the guy is done at the top. It'll be sad when someone like Crawford has to prove it to you guys.
      Agree with everything but the last part. I've long been a fan of aging atg fighters fighting young lions. If pac wins and beats a top5 p4p fighter who's 10 years younger, he cements his greatness. If he loses, he passes the torch. Same applies to Crawford, or lomachenko when it was discussed. They should fight Pacquiao. They have a lot to win. So does the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Pacquiao demanded $20 mil to fight Crawford, he chose Horn instead. That should tell you all you need to know.
        Right. Manny needed to get paid to fight Crawford. Course there’s the resentment Manny would have knowing Arum would want him to lose to Bud. How it works. See both sides of it. I always had Floyd beating Manny. I think Bud is a challenge prime for prime. Manny has one KO in ages. Bud is the most impressive active fighter in my opinion.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't do well against thinkers with a good defense that can counter-punch. TC stops Pacman if they fight now.

However, Errol is not much of a thinker and doesn't have much of a defense or counter-punching ability. Yes he is very strong and has a lot of will, but Pac is crafty and I could see him hurting and possibly breaking Errol down. No BS

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            lol he can't read "guessing" vs "gassing"
            You realize he edited his posts or no you did not? lol

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
              You realize he edited his posts or no you did not? lol
              nope, he didn't, it doesn't even show that he made an any edits. you don't realize it

there's proof he didn't edit his post, there's no proof that he did

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                nope, he didn't, it doesn't even show that he made an any edits. you don't realize it

there's proof he didn't edit his post, there's no proof that he did
                Hahaha K!

Comment

Pacquiao is a done commodity, But his brand fights on.
                  The name would look real good on any of the top young lions resume.

Comment

Working...
                  X