Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Hahahahaha

Mad?????

I’m happy as can be canelo just beat the snot out of that overrated robot.

I’m like McDonalds right now “ I’m loving it”
    A fat American shouldn’t reference McDonald’s to defend himself in forum

God damn has McDonald’s become that much part of your life

Lose weight you mess

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I gave Canelo the first three rounds, GGG took over then
      I think we can all agree you can't score a fight

Comment

I gave Canelo the first three rounds, GGG took over then. A lot of people prior to the fight highlighted concerns that GGG would need to stop Clenlo (and his PHD’s) in order to get the win because if it goes to the cards then they will give it to Clenlo either way - you guys where right.

The drug cheating coward did not win that fight, he bought the decision.

GGG the people’s champion.
        PrettBoy32 your the reason why you give us GGG fans a bad name.
        It was a close fight that could of gone either way.
        Canelo deserved the win.
        Stop being a fanboy.
        Fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by mosquito3 View Post
          I think we can all agree you can't score a fight
          You clearly didn’t watch the fight

Comment

hahaha. Are you idiots gonna abandon GGG like you did Kovalev and d*kride someone else. Disloyal fans..

Comment

Nothing can stop Canelo and his PHD's now.

Comment

GGG looked old last night.

He can't fight going backwards.

He has a suspect kidney.

His face looked far worse at the end of the fight than Canelo.

To his credit, however, the clean punches that GGG landed in this fight were good shots. He did not land many clean blows in their first fight.

It's crazy how HBO turned on Canelo. How did Lederman have it 6-3 going into the 10th?

Comment

Watched the fight live this morning and felt that GGG had won by a few rounds. Rewatched it an hour ago in a slightly less sleep deprived state and with pen and paper to score the rounds and I genuinely can't see how Canelo won this.

Only clear rounds that I gave to Canelo were 2 and 6
                  Rounds 7 and 12 were a flip of a coin. For 7 I was leaning more towards Canelo but for 12 I felt that GGG might have shaded it. Even if I gave both those rounds to Canelo, it's still a clear win for GGG in my eyes.

While it's no surprise to see Canelo win against someone less "marketable" in Vegas, the fact that many on this forum can't see that GGG won this baffles me. It's almost like they feel like giving the rounds to Canelo because he was brave (which he was) and fought predominantly on the front foot (which he did) while ignoring the fact that GGG controlled the fight with his jab off the back foot. The odd power punch that got through from Canelo in rounds 1-7 were largely counteracted by the accumulation of accurate jabs that were being landed by GGG. Round 8 onwards, GGG dominated completely (bar a resilient flurry from Canelo in round 12 which made it a close round to score).

Great fight between two great fighters. Completely wrong decision but unfortunately once the fight went the distance, the judges were always going to give it to Canelo.

Comment

Watched the fight live this morning and felt that GGG had won by a few rounds. Rewatched it an hour ago in a slightly less sleep deprived state and with pen and paper to score the rounds and I genuinely can't see how Canelo won this.

Only clear rounds that I gave to Canelo were 2 and 6
                    Rounds 7 and 12 were a flip of a coin. For 7 I was leaning more towards Canelo but for 12 I felt that GGG might have shaded it. Even if I gave both those rounds to Canelo, it's still a clear win for GGG in my eyes.

While it's no surprise to see Canelo win against someone less "marketable" in Vegas, the fact that many on this forum can't see that GGG won this baffles me. It's almost like they feel like giving the rounds to Canelo because he was brave (which he was) and fought predominantly on the front foot (which he did) while ignoring the fact that GGG controlled the fight with his jab off the back foot. The odd power punch that got through from Canelo in rounds 1-7 were largely counteracted by the accumulation of accurate jabs that were being landed by GGG. Round 8 onwards, GGG dominated completely (bar a resilient flurry from Canelo in round 12 which made it a close round to score).

Great fight between two great fighters. Completely wrong decision but unfortunately once the fight went the distance, the judges were always going to give it to Canelo.
                    Floyd's dick is so far up your fucking ass that the tip of it is pressing against your brain, thus causing your judgement to be clouded.

Comment

GGG still wins 7-5 if giving Canelo every benefit of the doubt. A draw would have been a robbery, but at least GGG would have kept his belts. 7-5 Canelo is just spitting in GGG and boxing's face.

Comment

Working...
                      X