Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will exercise rematch clause vs. Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson and Bivol ain’t gonna happen, so he might as well rematch Alvarez. It was a close fight.

Comment

He probably loses quicker this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Insulting people you don't even know or even provoked you on message boards is for weak, insecure pr@cks. Like you.

And trust me, you haven't effected my life in the slightest little bit.

So you respond to an insult with an insult?

Not a bright spark are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          It's funny you say that because Fat Dan is constantly insulting pro boxers. Calling him fat is the minimum that he deserves.
          So he says a pro fighters doesn't come to fight or is boring. That's quite different from saying they're physically ugly. He's never done that before that I recall. Is that difference really that complicated to understand for you?

Comment

This is where Kovs career ends. After this rematch. It's over Kov, it's over... You've done well. But...it's over.

Comment

The way Kovalev's head was getting snapped back by Alvarez's jab, even early in the fight, I never really felt like he was "winning" - or on his way to victory.. just never felt like he truly had control of it even though he did have Alvarez going for a while. Alvarez toiled away on undercards for a long time but he's always looked really, really solid...Kovalev will have to be very serious to win the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                So he says a pro fighters doesn't come to fight or is boring. That's quite different from saying they're physically ugly. He's never done that before that I recall. Is that difference really that complicated to understand for you?

You need to toughen up, princess.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  You need to toughen up, princess.
                  It doesn't hurt my feeling buddy. But being a pr@ck just for the sake of doing it has no purpose for me and I'll call it out every time. There's kids put there that kill themselves over this kind of stuff almost every day. If that's your thing too and you think it's perfectly fine, then you can go f@ck yourself too. Bullies tend to bully weak people for a reason. They're weak themselves.

And while we're on the subject, mind your own fkn business.
                  Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-29-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I'll be there meaning I'll be watching it on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                      The way Kovalev's head was getting snapped back by Alvarez's jab, even early in the fight, I never really felt like he was "winning" - or on his way to victory.. just never felt like he truly had control of it even though he did have Alvarez going for a while. Alvarez toiled away on undercards for a long time but he's always looked really, really solid...Kovalev will have to be very serious to win the rematch
                      You don't have to feel like that, just look at the scorecards. But yeah, I agree that I was never 100% sure of the outcome of the fight because I know Kovalev tends to gas out. I wasn't expecting Alvarez to knock him out with basically one shot though.

Comment

Working...
                      X