Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Showtime Sacha Baron Cohen show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far the scooter Alex Jones redneck is my favorite out the bunch. The others are lame, not a fan of gross out humor which 2 out of the 4 characters displayed.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 07-16-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Weren't you supposed to lawyer-up and sue Boxing Scene over something or other? How's that working out for you?
      Hahah nah was just joking to show how stupid and snowflake-ish you are..

The fact that you took any sort of seriousness out of that, shows that you really do have the IQ of a handball.

Now - please proceed with these groundbreaking, doozy-of-a-threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        Hahah nah was just joking to show how stupid and snowflake-ish you are..

The fact that you took any sort of seriousness out of that, shows that you really do have the IQ of a handball.

Now - please proceed with these groundbreaking, doozy-of-a-threads.
        Sure thing slick.

On a side note...I just came across this racist post you made earlier.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2&postcount=18

Originally Posted by Cheek busting View Post
        The baboon was twice his size.

He knew even if he did put hands on the baboon, the other baboons would be ready to jump in.

Anyway, civilized people don't attack somebody for simply "getting in front of them," which I'm sure he didn't just blatantly skip line. If he did, he probably didn't realize there was a line of waiting people.

Baboons have low IQ and no impulse control, doe..

ANd no, for you SJW who try to report anything "racist," this isn't racist, this is baboons of any race who behave like this. They belong in cages.
        After all your bannings you're still making racists posts like that? Sorry...that's not acceptable here.

Comment

Just this second pirated it, will check it out tonight. Let me know if you need a link.

Comment

Is this the Borat guy? I never found him funny. His style of comedy was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Is this the Borat guy? I never found him funny. His style of comedy was stupid.
              Ali G & Borat were great. Bruno and that dictator guy, were $h1t.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I read Sarah Palin was tricked in an interview and she was pissed about it
                Hard to believe such an intellectual mind was tricked into such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I watched it. Wasn't that funny
                  It’s funny..

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    During the Ali G days he wasn't as well known...especially at the beginning. Now he has to go the extra mile to disguise himself in order to troll anyone.
                    His wife is fine..

Comment

Sacha was funny like a decade ago with Ali g and Borat...

Dude is old news, played out, and basically this generation’s carrot top or Andrew dice clay

Comment

Working...
                      X