Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones is willing to allow elbows and kicks vs Silva...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    not as silly as your momma ****ting a ******ed child like you!!
    Ooo, a momma joke, you're too funny. A little Cotto criticism and you act like a ***** on the rag. I can only imagine your face while you read my posts...

Beware: Ch@mpBox after reading Perro posts on NSB.

Comment

Yall must not know about how a fat old Botha went into top level kickboxing and held his own, beating guys like Jerome LeBanner

you must have also missed that Virgil kalakoda, a mediocre journeyman from south Africa, nly barely lost to guys like Buakaw(top level kickboxers)

still, Roy is like 40. I don't even consider him top ten anymore

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
        Yall must not know about how a fat old Botha went into top level kickboxing and held his own, beating guys like Jerome LeBanner

you must have also missed that Virgil kalakoda, a mediocre journeyman from south Africa, nly barely lost to guys like Buakaw(top level kickboxers)

still, Roy is like 40. I don't even consider him top ten anymore

Comment

Roy is one of my favorite fighters but he's an idiot if he fights Silva using kicks and elbows! I don't know if any of you remember but on Jones/Calzaghe 24/7 Jones showed that his legs are gone....he looked like a 70 yr old man running! Stick to the fist Roy please!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            By John Gonzalez
            Inquirer Columnist

The former pound-for-pound boxing champ, Roy Jones Jr., was in the front row last night. He's been lobbying UFC president Dana White to let him box UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva. White essentially said Jones is no longer relevant. "That fight doesn't make any sense to me," White said. Jones told me he'd even be willing to tweak the boxing format and allow elbows and kicks to make the fight happen. "The fans want it," Jones said. "Silva wants it. I want it. Dana is supposed to be a smart businessman. This would be good for business."
            Jones is an idiot, I used to be a big fan but ever since the lame Hook City press tour and this BS hes becoming annoying and needs to find something else to do for a living.

Comment

It would not be smart for Roy to allow knees I don't think.

Comment

Rjj ko2 > mma

Comment

**** that ****, they are basically scheduling a Kickboxing match!

Comment

For the love of God Roy don't it.. is he really desperate for cash that he's willing to put his legacy and reputation on the chopping board??.. Roy doesn't have the great reflexes and crazy athleticism that he once had and relied on.. he'd get hurt bad if he lets silva kick and knee him..

Comment

There's more idiots on here than I thought.

RJ would smash Silva in any form of standup fighting that included usage of fists. Kicks and elbows are easier to time and counter than punches, any kick attempt would completely miss or get countered. Roy isn't as fast as he used to be, but he's still faster than every mma fighter out even with 10 ounce gloves. Let alone the skill advantage.

Some of y'all are gullible as fuck. True Story.

Comment

Working...
                      X