No announcement yet.

Avenatti Arrested for Felony Domestic Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's how you gotta treat these superfans who duck questions their team loyalty cant allow them to answer.

If they cant answer simple questions, but have to reply with obfuscation and thus gum up your Notifications, you gotta put them on Ignore so you stop getting repeated Notifications.
    He is one stupid reply away from being shown the door and going on ignore. The ignore button is locked and loaded for both him and Tomjas.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      He is one stupid reply away from being shown the door and going on ignore. The ignore button is locked and loaded for both him and Tomjas.
      My guess is that last stupid reply is coming any time now.

I'm convinced Tomjas is another SafeSpace alt. Same attrition tactics, same word games and Gotcha! garbage, same 'winning' foolishness.

Surprised you ain't put him on Ignore yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Really, because there was not one credible accuser stepping out against Kavanaugh. Yet, that #MeToo backlash was vicious. CNN, The View, Hollywood whores, all had Kavanaugh guilty on the testimony of someone who could not remember any details, and two other crazy whores who were flat out lying. You still haven't answered my question. One more chance and then we're done.

Why aren’t people protesting this?

Because it’s a load of bullshít by these two idiots that I posted videos about. Anybody who believes these lies needs their heads examined.

Go ahead. Put me on ignore. Snowflake.

Comment

Michael Avenatti Gets Arrested—abbreviated = MAGA

Comment

So he is against believing all women now?

Comment

Working...
            X