Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-15-2018, 01:48 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 916 Post(s)
AdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 11,569.39

I can't wait till this fight happens and is over with. I wonder how many sales it will get, who will win and how. Plus I'm ready to see what happens next after the fallout!!
AdonisCreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-15-2018, 01:51 PM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
OldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to all
Total Points: 8,451.00

This will be a frustrating fight to watch up until the point Wilder catches Fury with some big shots. If that doesn't happen it will be a snooze fest and a close decision one way or the other. On the one hand I want to see the fight but on the other hand I don't want to waste my money on a possible disappointing and boring fight.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 02:06 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1149 Post(s)
Straightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,158.64
Good times. - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
I watched the Pianeta fight again and he got clipped a few times. He definitely rolls punches well. Gonna be interesting to see if Wilder tries to go to the body early to try and slow the movement down.
Both comeback fights were a sham to be honest

Hopefully thatís not the fury that shows up December 1st
Straightener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 02:53 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2180 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,199.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightener View Post
Both comeback fights were a sham to be honest

Hopefully thatís not the fury that shows up December 1st
How much of a difference was there between Fury Klitschko and Fury Pianeta?
Ake-Dawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 02:58 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
SteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,109.93

Hmm - comjures visions of Wilder sat on a sofa one evening with a Rubik's cube in his hands ...

... and STILL sat there at daybreak next morning with a heavy frown on his tired face, rubik's cube in one hand and spliff in the other.
SteveM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:03 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Straightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond repute
Good times. - 1hourRun 

Quote:
4+ stone of extra weight and S**te opponent so didnít have to worry about anything coming back

Fury was at least in shape and focused with wlad
Old 11-15-2018, 03:06 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
SteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond reputeSteveM has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,109.93

Quote:
Big. As everyone acknowledged at the time. If that Fury shows up the fight is over very early. If the Klitschko version shows up then it will possibly go to the later rounds. I say doesn't matter what version turns up but as Fury tires he will be slower to react to an incoming missile.
SteveM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:51 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Ake-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud ofAke-Dawg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightener View Post
4+ stone of extra weight and S**te opponent so didnít have to worry about anything coming back

Fury was at least in shape and focused with wlad
Actually Fury was 247 vs Wlad and 258 vs Pianeta.

The fights looked very similar to me with the obvious lack of sit down on punches by Fury given his care to not allow Wlad to land a heavy shot.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:56 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
Big. As everyone acknowledged at the time. If that Fury shows up the fight is over very early. If the Klitschko version shows up then it will possibly go to the later rounds. I say doesn't matter what version turns up but as Fury tires he will be slower to react to an incoming missile.
To me, his fight style relies on his opponent tiring from missing and following him around the ring. Wlad wouldn't comply, resulting in a snooze fest where he barely threw punches. Pianeta complied and gassed...but Fury could not take him out because he too had lost steam.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:33 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Good times. - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Actually Fury was 247 vs Wlad and 258 vs Pianeta.

The fights looked very similar to me with the obvious lack of sit down on punches by Fury given his care to not allow Wlad to land a heavy shot.
That is surprising to be fair he looked pretty fat to me

We will soon find out anyway its either gonna be a wilder knockout or a fury 12 round mind f**k

Share This With Friends

User Tag List