Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Errol Spence is Getting More Yards - And I Don't Like It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I just hope the WBC has the same energy of enforcing mandatories, regardless of unification bouts, when it comes to Saul "Canelo" Alvarez! They prevented Porter (WBC Champ) from fighting Spence Jr. (IBF Champ), so I expect them to make Canelo to face Jermall Charlo in May (or be stripped), and prevent him from fighting Danny Jacobs (IBF Champ) nor Boo-Boo Andrade (WBO Champ)! Can't wait to see how this plays out!
    Lol I don’t think the wbc enforced anything. If haymon porter etc wanted the unification enough it would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Doesnt porter subject himself to year round testing????

TAKE THE TEST ERROL!!!! ENROLL IN VADA!!!! That gyno is mad suspect
      hes had it since he was a teen and the olympics, has nothing to do with peds

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        Porter has a better resume than Spencer. Spencer best opponent brooks and a over the hill Patterson. Mickey is moving up to avoid Loma.
        and porter lost to brook lol

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Porter has to fight his mandatory because he didn't want to request the unification. he chickened out. simple and plain.
          His fighting a top opponent in his division so it’s all good.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Porter should unify with Spence in 2019.
            PBC fighters only fight once a year. So the fight will happen on 2022 undercard Santa Cruz vs Russell lol.

Comment

Porter is so pathetic. I'm sure the Spence fight was proposed to him but he found a way out. He has a decent opponent next so can't hate too much.

I'm a Thurman fan over anybody at welterweight but I think Spence deserves the Porter unification bout next. Keith has stated he's going after his old belt and might actually have a mandatory right to it. However, id like to see Spence push for that fight next. This guy has been kicking and screay for the top guys and his team needs to lock one of them in.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Porter is so pathetic. I'm sure the Spence fight was proposed to him but he found a way out. He has a decent opponent next so can't hate too much.

I'm a Thurman fan over anybody at welterweight but I think Spence deserves the Porter unification bout next. Keith has stated he's going after his old belt and might actually have a mandatory right to it. However, id like to see Spence push for that fight next. This guy has been kicking and screay for the top guys and his team needs to lock one of them in.
                Actually its the other way around, Kenny and his son pushed for that fight but there wasn't enough money to interest Spence. This has been a hot topic among trainers because Porter hasn't publicly thrown that out there. Porter isn't a guy that says no to a fight with anyone and never really has. Spence knew there would be more interest in a fight between him and Garcia (either one) or Thurman who he views as still the legitimate champion.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  I am sick and tired of hearing spence will kill this guy that guy WHEN ALL HE DOES IS NOTHING
                  Has Spence ever disappointed? He will knock all of them out maybe except Crawford. Everyone else will get the body shots and crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Agreed, except that Holyfield doesn't quite fall in that generation.
                    you're right, holyfield was from the next generation. But even if you look at the guys from the previous generation such as Oscar tito, vargas, mosley. Those guys fought almost everyone that mattered. This current era is really more about the business side with no attention paid to legacy.

Comment

When I was running back, I had to be No. 1. If the other team had a running back that people thought was better than I was, I would do everything I could to make sure he didn’t get more yards and recognition than I got.

And we all know how the football thing turned out #FLOP

And the same thing will happen if you decide to take Spence. If you ever get the courage!!

Comment

Working...
                      X