Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Fake news = things Trump dislikes.

Real news = Fox & Friends.
    BBC & Fox are the top two most trusted and watched news sources in America.

You know why CNN isn't anywhere close?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      aaahh another "opinion" piece....

man I sure would like to see some facts to back all that up and MOST of that isnt even racist...

she needs to brush up on her definition of racism
      An opinion piece from the Huffington Post!!

Totally legit, non-biased source right there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Is this real? Why don't you internet trolls have any sort of sense of reality?

GIVE IT UP... MOVE ON... YOU'VE LOST...
        Since one quote from Jim Brown was the best you could come up with, is it safe to say that Trump's record on race relations is non existant/a complete failure?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          aaahh another "opinion" piece....

man I sure would like to see some facts to back all that up and MOST of that isnt even racist...

she needs to brush up on her definition of racism
          The opinion piece forgot about that time when Trump tweeted out false stats about black on white crime during his campaign.

Honest mistake though Im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            Since one quote from Jim Brown was the best you could come up with, is it safe to say that Trump's record on race relations is non existant/a complete failure?
            I’m sorry you got owned man. Turn the internet off for awhile man. You need to go outside and live your life.

Comment

I’m sorry you got owned man. Turn the internet off for awhile man. You need to go outside and live your life.
              What has Jim Brown's quote done for race relations in America?

Comment

It's that way because the EVIDENCE suggests that's EXACTLY what happened.

It's not his fault that happened to be that way. You do realize he helped blacks in the community right?

You, as well as millions of others got caught up in the fake news story. One week later, when the truth came out, you didn't want to hear it. You have to let it go... Trayvon made a horrible decision and began to beat down Zimmerman. There is ZERO way any one of us can weight another humans life. We have zero idea what's going on in that persons head when he's being beaten down.

It's horrible when a young person dies. But this happens time... and time again. Bad parenting will never end.

You can give us 'what if's' all you want. Truth is, the kid was up to no good and decided to be a tough guy... He's out trying to make 'Lean' and doing ***** he should not be doing.
                Its not only a matter of Trevon being Black its also a matter of how Zimmerman responds to situations. Like I said letting mentally fragile people carry guns and allowing them to get in situations where they are likely to be in confrontations is ill advised. If Zimmerman didn't carry a gun I suspect he won't have left his car and left it up to the Police to follow through. Fact is nobody but Trevon knew for certain if he was up to no good and he's not around apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Its not only a matter of Trevon being Black its also a matter of how Zimmerman responds to situations. Like I said letting mentally fragile people carry guns and allowing them to get in situations where they are likely to be in confrontations is ill advised. If Zimmerman didn't carry a gun I suspect he won't have left his car and left it up to the Police to follow through. Fact is nobody but Trevon knew for certain if he was up to no good and he's not around apparently.
                  Character assasinating the victim is the oldest trick in the book.

Trayvon 'looked like he was up to no good', what does that even mean? What if dude was looking around cause he was lost?

They tried to do the same thing with the kid who was looking for his high school and got shot at when he tried to ask for help.

Comment

The country is divided because the country is filled with too many stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      The country is divided because the country is filled with too many stupid people.
                      And one party is on record saying they rely on the "stupid" voters to achieve political power.

Comment

Working...
                      X