No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Won't Let This Gypsy Mess Up My Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    It’s probably the same as America ....People get offended by everything these days

Gypsys claim they get discriminated against for being gypsys , when really people are fed up of getting their dogs and sheds robbed by the Kent’s
    ... You Like Dags?...

Comment

It’s probably the same as America ....People get offended by everything these days

Gypsys claim they get discriminated against for being gypsys , when really people are fed up of getting their dogs and sheds robbed by the Kent’s
      True, that

Comment

That's right. You tell em champ. You've come along way. You worked hard for this shit and won't be denied. Take the news and try and teach these fools who are counting you out by saying that you don't stand a chance against these elite British heavyweights. After Dec 1, the whole world would take notice of you. This would mark your second victory over an undefeated elite heavyweight in a row.

Comment

Might be they identify as gypsys .. god knows

Probably a way of avoiding council tax and rent
          ... what I know is that "Irish Travelers" have little do do with actual Gypsies (who originated from India long, long ago...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... what I know is that "Irish Travelers" have little do do with actual Gypsies (who originated from India long, long ago...)
            Yeh I know what your getting at Romney gypsys etc

These lot call themselves travellers but don’t travel anywhere .... deal in tarmac scrap metal and robbing sheds / dogs

Comment

Yeh I know what your getting at Romney gypsys etc

These lot call themselves travellers but don’t travel anywhere .... deal in tarmac scrap metal and robbing sheds / dogs
              ... The Romani (Roma) people really are the actual Gypsies...

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                That's right. You tell em champ. You've come along way. You worked hard for this shit and won't be denied. Take the news and try and teach these fools who are counting you out by saying that you don't stand a chance against these elite British heavyweights. After Dec 1, the whole world would take notice of you. This would mark your second victory over an undefeated elite heavyweight in a row.
                The whole world is counting on wilder knocking Fury out brutally because they think fury is a shell of himself, so very few will be taking notice of much if it happens. On the hand if Wilder loses it will be like an avalanche ,they will mock his resume and even go in review of Ortiz fight and reinforce wilder had help by officials and was saved by the bell as he was on his way down at some point .

Comment

Now imagine Tyson Fury calling Wilder Nigg@... Wilder & his fans would be crying a river, playing race card & claiming Fury is a RACIST!

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Yeah, people in UK & Britain have no clue about 'real gypsies' fortunately for them. Village in movie 'Borat' is actually gypsy village in Romania.
                    I Feel sorry for those people who deal with those people on daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      Yeah, people in UK & Britain have no clue about 'real gypsies' fortunately for them. Village in movie 'Borat' is actually gypsy village in Romania.
                      I Feel sorry for those people who deal with those people on daily basis.

... ... unfortunately, this isn't a Gypsy village -- it is an actual Romanian village (i..e. with genuine Romanians!!!)... that's how ******ed my county really is!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X