Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin Finally Set To Return, On Hooker-Saucedo Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin Finally Set To Return, On Hooker-Saucedo Card

Star Boxing's CLETUS "THE HEBREW HAMMER" SELDIN (Long Island, NY 21-1 17KOs) will be making his much anticipated return to the ring on November 16th against NELSON LARA (Nicaragua 17-10 9KOs) live on ESPN+ at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. New York's hard-hitting warrior has his sights set on bringing his East Coast power out West to give the people of Oklahoma an unforgettable night of action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cletus clearly has one of the best defenses I've seen for the properly executed blocking of punches with his head.

Comment

what the hell is this a press release?

no respect to yves ulysse, who probably got bored beating the piss out of seldon. wow. no respect. that was a junior varsity mayweather-gatti, a humiliating reality check for seldin.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Cletus clearly has one of the best defenses I've seen for the properly executed blocking of punches with his head.
        oh man i just chuckled out loud over that one.

exciting local fighter but not world class.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          On par with Rod Salka

Comment

Working...
          X