No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Drops a Game Roman Three Times, Stop Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Man, Roman was lucky to make it out alive in the third. He is too wreckless....he needs to stop going to war and pick his shots. Berchelt is sloppy and will tire out but only if Roman works the body and moves in and out.....STOP STAYING INSIDE.

3-0 Berchelt
    if he survives the next 3...he has a chance!

Comment

I hear them talking about Loma....SMH....Loma will pick Berchelt to pieces.

Comment

This is one of those fights that feel like it's gone on longer than it has. Hell of a fight.

Comment

Another Berchelt round but he's not going unscathed.

Roman is a tough mofo. Still landing some big right hands despite Berchelt's uppercuts and right hands.

Comment

Not so bad of a round for Roman but he still didn't do enough in my eyes to give him the round....4-0 Berchelt

Comment

I want Berchelt vs Leo Santa Cruz eventually, that would be just an INCREDIBLE FIGHT!

Comment

Berchelt is getting stronger as these rounds go by.

Comment

Roman recovered well and Berchelt looks like he Gassed and shot his load in that 3rd

Comment

Berchelt needs to hook up with the REYnosos & learn some "D".

Comment

Berchelt winning but he's getting clipped with that left hook nearly every time.

Comment

Working...
                      X