Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Reveals His List For Top 5 Pound-For-Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any anyone who thinks Luis Nery is a top 6 PFP fighter needs to be taken off life support because they are brain dead.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      Klitschko and Povetkin are better than anyone on Garcia's resume no matter how old they were and Joshua actually finished them. If you want to exclude Joshua based on the eye test, fine, but his resume is certainly top 10 amongst prime fighters right now
      Over 40 year old povetkin and klitch both way passed their prime, are both better than in their prime lipinets or Easter? Or even broner? Stop it. He did stop them but both fights were pretty even when it was stopped. Can you tell name one fight in mikey's ENTIRE career when he was in a close fight? Regardless of weight or size disadvantages, he has always dominated. Can't say the same for Joshua

Comment

Now we all know Loma isn't that smart. To not have M. Garcia and N. Inoue in the top 2 is ignorant. Or he like many got brainwashed from propoganda. Crawford!!?? Please there's so many holes in his game and getting worse every fight. Honestly he shouldn't be on any kind of p4p list.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          yeahh, i remember him saying that he was a big fan of AJ at the AJ/Pov fight/and the build up leading but I didn't think he liked him this much.

yea

very few heavyweights are true P4P fighters

heavyweight is a different game, and it is hard to call a guy who outweighs everyone by 3 inches and 30lbs of muscle a true P4P guy

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Any anyone who thinks Luis Nery is a top 6 PFP fighter needs to be taken off life support because they are brain dead.

yea compubox, boxrec..... I totally ignore all of that shlt

what fkn rubbish lol

I think they use +/- or something..... which is yea, ******ed logic and flawed methodology, right from the very start

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              Over 40 year old povetkin and klitch both way passed their prime, are both better than in their prime lipinets or Easter? Or even broner? Stop it. He did stop them but both fights were pretty even when it was stopped. Can you tell name one fight in mikey's ENTIRE career when he was in a close fight? Regardless of weight or size disadvantages, he has always dominated. Can't say the same for Joshua
              While I agree with you, you really shouldn’t be comparing Lightweights to heavyweights completely different ballgame, tbf though even a 41 y/o Wlad is way better than anyone on Garcia’s resume currently, he’s dominated everyone he’s been in with and so he should he hasn’t fought anyone elite yet, when he steps up that’s when he’ll start to have very difficult nights.

Just to show what I mean, Before Klitschko, AJ had blasted out everyone he’d fought within 7 rounds, but that’s what happens when you step up in comp, you don’t get things your own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
                Now we all know Loma isn't that smart. To not have M. Garcia and N. Inoue in the top 2 is ignorant. Or he like many got brainwashed from propoganda. Crawford!!?? Please there's so many holes in his game and getting worse every fight. Honestly he shouldn't be on any kind of p4p list.
                So who the fook are you? Loma not smart. Apparently your OPINION means more than one of the best ever in the sport. You're a dumbazz. Ignorant fat azz casual know it all loser.

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
                  While I agree with you, you really shouldn’t be comparing Lightweights to heavyweights completely different ballgame, tbf though even a 41 y/o Wlad is way better than anyone on Garcia’s resume currently, he’s dominated everyone he’s been in with and so he should he hasn’t fought anyone elite yet, when he steps up that’s when he’ll start to have very difficult nights.

Just to show what I mean, Before Klitschko, AJ had blasted out everyone he’d fought within 7 rounds, but that’s what happens when you step up in comp, you don’t get things your own way.
                  We compare HW with smaller weight classes when it come to P4P credentials. What's so different from what I'm doing?

Regarding mikey's fighting difficult fights- it's clear he hasn't had any in his career, which consist of 39 fights. It's clear even now no1 135-140 can even come close to giving him a competitive fight, hence why he's going to 147, where he'll be a much smaller guy, to fave the best welterweight in the world. He has to go to these extremes to find a competitive fight.

Comment

Crawford didn't look good against one legged Benavidez who wasn't ranked in the top 30. that stock dropped..

Canelo beat GGG so he climbed up the list.

Spence gets zero credit for facing Mikey, but i expect him to squash him like a bug. but Mikey climbs the list for taking that challenge.

AJ not top 10. biggest win is ancient Wlad. PFP lists were invented for non heavyweights anyway.

#1 Loma
                    #2 Usyk
                    #3 Canelo
                    #4 Mikey
                    #5 Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                      Loma, who is Usyk's friend, countryman, and gym mate, doesn't have him #1 but you do. Sorry but I think I'll take Loma's opinion over yours.
                      Usyk is #1 p4p. Watch any or all of Usyk's fights.

It is not even close. You should trust your eyes over anyone's words. If you watch Usyk fight, you will see why he is #1 p4p.

While Loma's pick is busy fighting cripples who are used to fighting opponents ranked outside of the top 325. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X