This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN close to pulling plug on Hearn

My agency handles the servers and hosting for Dazn.

Their US email info signups stand at the staggering total of 2,731.

They are talking about sueing Eddie for breach of contract. It states Eddie was bringing numerous top tier US boxers to them. At least 10 to be exact.

They are saying Eddie has zero. Wilder deal really screwed Eddie in the US market. Fighters don't trust him.

I'd like to read about this.

Can you supply a link?

Comment

What is the financial obligation in regard to DAZN and the US market?

Comment

Comment

You are so full of ****. Two years ago you made a thread saying you worked at a law firm. Which is it then?

Comment

This would be hilarious but doubt it’s true. But i can believed low us fan base. Haven’t seen any advertising for it yet

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              You are so full of ****. Two years ago you made a thread saying you worked at a law firm. Which is it then?
              What it surprise anyone if this were true though? I mean come on. DAZN is a joke at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                What it surprise anyone if this were true though? I mean come on. DAZN is a joke at this point.
                Because he's a troll. You can't claim something with no proof and expect people to believe it.

Comment

Stop spreading bull****

Comment

nonsense.

Firstly there's no official criteria for "top tier" boxers, so it couldn't be in a contract, it'd have to much grey area because it's arguably based on opinion, not fact, so it would get laughed out of court. if you said 10 world champs, it'd be more believable but an extremely unrealistic target.

Also, DAZN isn't just a boxing platform, so every sport they cover would be getting dropped, not just Hearn. For all anyone knows, every subscriber might've signed up to watch boxing and not the other sports.

Nice try though, but try to be more intelligent with your lies/trolling, so they at least make a bit of sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X