No announcement yet.

Wilder parts ways with Mark Breland...This is horrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder parts ways with Mark Breland...This is horrible

This man saved his life and he wants to part ways. I have no respect for Wilder or his corner anymore. As a person or a boxer. Its a disgrace to people who care about your well being.

And for Deas to throw Breland under the bus like that was some bad shlt. Hope Fury destroys him in the next fight. For good!!! Maybe Fury can hire Breland as a second trainer

https://www.vladtv.com/article/26089...g-in-the-towel

Wow, that's unbelievable. I thought whisper was the only guy he listened to no? I heard when he stopped the fight, deontay asked him why but he couldn't hear when he said it was because of his ear. Smh.

Comment

I agree with Wilder going out on his shield point of view.
      But he did go out on his shield.
      Still on his feet & he kept trying.
      Breland did the right thing whether it was what Deas & Wilder wanted.
      He was taking a sustained beating that was only getting worse.

Comment

I'm actually excited for Wilder's future now. A new era.

More drama to the division.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          I agree with Wilder going out on his shield point of view.
          But he did go out on his shield.
          This.............

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            This.............
            That is not my full quote.
            If you're going to try to spin it, at least read the entire quote numb skull.

Comment

The funny thing is, Wilder criticized Fury for dropping trainers before the fight, called it a sign he lacked confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I'm actually excited for Wilder's future now. A new era.

More drama to the division.
                OMG can you imagine the confidence Fury will have going into the next fight? Wilder will still shell shocked i dont care how he convinces himself or how much Deas talks him into this 3rd fight. He will have more to over come and as soon as a big shot lands from Fury and when he hits the canvas...its over.

Comment

If true he has lost me as a supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    This man saved his life and he wants to part ways. I have no respect for Wilder or his corner anymore. As a person or a boxer. Its a disgrace to people who care about your well being.

And for Deas to throw Breland under the bus like that was some bad shlt. Hope Fury destroys him in the next fight. For good!!! Maybe Fury can hire Breland as a second trainer
                    I’m sure Deontay is still hot about the way the fight went. Hopefully when he cools down a bit, he reconsiders. But that guy Deas as a total jerkoff. I couldn’t believe the way he shamelessly pointed his finger at Breland in the post-fight conference. Mark quite possibly saved Wilder from brain damage or even death.

Comment

Working...
                    X