Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay QB....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being around a gay guy in a football setting just seems to be a not needed distraction. Is it really worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
      Being around a gay guy in a football setting just seems to be a not needed distraction. Is it really worth it?
      I don't think gays become something just so they can embarrass themselves by making moves on straight men. They want to show us normal people that they can do what we can do.

That's why women try to push their limits with kicking field goals under 20 yds

They have no place on a football field other than officiating and giving players water.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        I don't think gays become something just so they can embarrass themselves by making moves on straight men. They want to show us normal people that they can do what we can do.

That's why women try to push their limits with kicking field goals under 20 yds

They have no place on a football field other than officiating and giving players water.
        you should know a lot about gays

Comment

I doubt a f@g in this scenario would do something so ''low down''. I don't even think h0m0's want to make moves on straight guys.
          Especially those who can truly crush them.
          I don't mean make a move. I mean just looking. I just doubt most guys would want to be naked around another guy if they knew he was gay. They'd probably be uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            I don't mean make a move. I mean just looking. I just doubt most guys would want to be naked around another guy if they knew he was gay. They'd probably be uncomfortable.
            Might be some still in the closet mofo's looking out the corners of their eyes.

Think about it.....Ass slapping ?!?!?

Nope. I'd have a no slapping my ass clause in my contract.

Comment

Might be some still in the closet mofo's looking out the corners of their eyes.

Think about it.....Ass slapping ?!?!?

Nope. I'd have a no slapping my ass clause in my contract.
              Kind of reminds me of when they used to talk about hazing on O&A or Bill Maher and how, even though these guys claim to be so manly, it's really so gay when you think about it because it involves p enis and man ass eventually.

Comment

most fans of ball sports are flamboyant gays anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Kind of reminds me of when they used to talk about hazing on O&A or Bill Maher and how, even though these guys claim to be so manly, it's really so gay when you think about it because it involves p enis and man ass eventually.
                  ''Hazing''....very gay and pointless. I'd be in prison to this day if a cvnt tried to haze me

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    most fans of ball sports are flamboyant gays anyway
                    That was dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X