No announcement yet.

Porter troubles Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter troubles Spence

Spence hasn't faced anyone with the footspeed and athleticism of Porter. That awkward herky jerky sht isn't pleasant to watch but it's effective, and Porter's exceptional conditioning allows him to pull it off for 8-9 rounds.

Porter has a beard on him too, withstood the power of Thurman, and a flush GARSH.

I don't even like Porter in fact I hate his style, but this fight won't be easy for Spence, he won't be able to get into his comfort zone like we're used to seeing.

Have to agree with you

Comment

Porter is a real handful, a pit bull.

I like him, not pretty but he comes to fight and has no quit.

I'd like him to maul Spence.

Comment

I could've sworn you made this thread earlier. Wait, no you didn't. First it was Thurman beats Spence. Now its Porter troubles Spence. It's safe to say, you don't think very highly of Spence. Maybe you have good reasons for that, or maybe you don't know **** about boxing...my guess is the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          I could've sworn you made this thread earlier. Wait, no you didn't. First it was Thurman beats Spence. Now its Porter troubles Spence. It's safe to say, you don't think very highly of Spence. Maybe you have good reasons for that, or maybe you don't know **** about boxing...my guess is the latter.
          I do think highly of Spence.

Comment

Can't wait to see this fight.
            At least Porter is the same size as Spence and with that huge tank of Porters, if he mauls instead of boxing it might be half close.

Comment

I actually think Porter troubles all Welters if he fights the right game plan per fighter.

Comment

Spence is going to PUNISH Porter in ways none of you have seen before. Quote me.

Comment

Spence is like Ugas as in as big and strong and keeps coming, or he can outbox a master boxer, yep like Ugas only 10 times better and I thought Ugas beat Porter . I think Errol will prove to be the best WW at the moment.

Comment

Just to make it clear I'm picking Spence via late stoppage. Porter still gives him issues though, won't be a wipeout.

Comment

Working...
                    X