No announcement yet.

Floyd Will Never Fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Point Maid View Post
    Not because he hasn't heard of him but I genuinely believe Floyd has no chance in winning against a young, strong, determined and hungry fighter from Mexico.

Green as he is, I smell a great upset. Floyd vs. Manny won't be ever heard again after this.

Too bad Pac beat Mayweather to Cotto
    canelo is garbage

every top 154 pounder would love to face him because he is not that good

bundrage, vanes, kirkland, molina, angulo, p.williams, lara, dzinziruk, are dying to beat this hype job

what are you talking about?

canelo wont beat any of those guys just mentioned. He is definetly a bigger star than those guys but if him or his team had any confidence in his abilities they would have matched him with any of the above boxers mentioned but they havent.

canelo is the exact type of opponent floyd is know to take. a fighter that is limited with a big following hatton anybody... canelo fits the bill perfectly.
    you dont know what the you are talking about. the only boxer floyd is not interested in fighting is sergio martinez

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
      Mayweather will not be fighting the cinnamon. He would rather fight the ghost. Canelo will be able to take mayweathers punches, he is naturally bigger. Guerrero is smaller and then mayweather can came in way bigger than the contracted fight and get away with it.
      lmao. hes not fighting the ghost. get that **** outta your ******ed head already, thats not even yesterdays news, thats news from like 2 days ago.

Comment

This will happen and Floyd will TKO him late.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lmao. hes not fighting the ghost. get that **** outta your ******ed head already, thats not even yesterdays news, thats news from like 2 days ago.

He ain't fighting pacquiao on cinco de mayo that's for sure. Cotto is on pacquiao's next opponent. I still don't think mayweather will pick canelo over guerrero. Canelo is not a victor ortis.

Comment

Wait, because Floyd wont win"... Thats why? lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Hahahaha Hey, I like Mayweather-Alvarez too.....in 2013 or so.

RIGHT NOW, Floyd-Canelo at 154 is a C+/B- fight. Canelo hasn't earned the fight. If he'd beaten Angulo and Vanes, along with Rhodes and Cintron, I'd say he's earned it. If he were to beat Kirkland, Cotto, or Lara, than he's earned it.

But, mark my words, Floyd will UD Alvarez 118-110/119-109. Yes, Canelo is good, may go on to be a great champion at 154, 160, 168, maybe even 175 some day. But, he hasn't eanred a Floyd fight yet, plain and simple. That's why the fight is a C+/B- right now.

Alvarez is good, but he should fight Kirkland, Vanes, Trout, Cotto, before he fights Floyd.
              So Baldimoor earned a shot, Hype Job Ricky Hatton explain your self ?

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                Mayweather will not be fighting the cinnamon. He would rather fight the ghost. Canelo will be able to take mayweathers punches, he is naturally bigger. Guerrero is smaller and then mayweather can came in way bigger than the contracted fight and get away with it.
                Guerrero was already squashed by Shcaefer and Floyd himself. My god....

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  So Baldimoor earned a shot, Hype Job Ricky Hatton explain your self ?
                  I didn't really like the Baldomir fight either, but Baldomir did beat Zab Judah, the recognized WW Champion just before fighting Floyd. So yes, Carlos Baldomir earned it more than Canelo.

People alway want to say "Hype Job" Ricky Hatton, etc. If I am wrong, wasn't Ricky Hatton #4 P4P when Floyd fought him, unbeaten, in his prime, and had fought at 147 before??? If he was a hype job when Floyd fought him, he was a bum when Manny fought him right???

Ricky Hatton had decent wins over Tszyu, Collazo, Urango, and Castillo (yes, past his prime) prior to fighting Floyd. He was recognized as one of the Top 5 P4P fighters in the world. But, when Floyd beat him, he was just a hype job. Same with Diego Corrales. Corrales was unbeaten, top 10 P4P when Floyd fought him, and Floyd whooped him, he was a hype job too.

Floyd isn't the guy refusing the fight, it's the other guy, who says May 5th is a bad date.

We should get Mayweather-Pacquiao, Cotto-Alvarez, Marquez-Bradley, but we won't.

Comment

Due to pac being a coward and picking to recycle an in-house fighter like Cotto, Mayweather will have no option but to fight Alveraz who would bring in the next highest amount of cash flow outside of a Pac fight.

*******s have been put in the corner.... once again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Hahahaha Hey, I like Mayweather-Alvarez too.....in 2013 or so.

RIGHT NOW, Floyd-Canelo at 154 is a C+/B- fight. Canelo hasn't earned the fight. If he'd beaten Angulo and Vanes, along with Rhodes and Cintron, I'd say he's earned it. If he were to beat Kirkland, Cotto, or Lara, than he's earned it.

But, mark my words, Floyd will UD Alvarez 118-110/119-109. Yes, Canelo is good, may go on to be a great champion at 154, 160, 168, maybe even 175 some day. But, he hasn't eanred a Floyd fight yet, plain and simple. That's why the fight is a C+/B- right now.

Alvarez is good, but he should fight Kirkland, Vanes, Trout, Cotto, before he fights Floyd.
                      This is an impressive post.

Comment

Working...
                      X