No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Under Trump, America has now lost 4 HW belts.
    LOL

The next thing Trump will get blamed for the Coronavirus

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      LOL

He put the war in trade war

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You keep talking about under budget, under budget regarding what amount? Private health insurance is twice as much money, TWICE AS MUCH MONEY as medicare.
        I'm talking about how much the government budgets for it (or tells us it will cost, if you prefer) and if comes in at or under that number in real life once implemented.

Take Obamacare. We were told its cost would come in just below $1 trillion. But in reality it cost over DOUBLE that.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...n-first-decade

That's what I'm referring to when I say at or under budget. What it costs the government (well us taxpayers, actually, but that's another story) not how it effects individual household budgets.

Can you name one instance/program.....

Let's just stick to this for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Medicare covers around 60 million ppl at a cost of about $800 billion right now.

The current U.S. population is about 330 million.

5 1/2 × $800 billion = $4.4 trillion

Our current GDP for the entire country is around $22 trillion.

That's 20% of our gdp to put everyone on Medicare.

Not 20% of our federal budget. 20% of our GDP.
          Medicare covers old folks. Much higher need for care. Thus more expensive. It would be a whole lot cheaper to cover 18 year olds and anyone younger than 62.

But yes its going to be expensive. not 4 trillion though

Comment

• And Jim, I'm sure you remember all the promises of how we could keep our plans and doctors, and how we'd save an average of $2500 annually on premiums.

Now we both know all those promises were never kept, as people lost plans/doctors, and premiums (and deductibles) ROSE for about everyone, with some people seeing an INCREASE of over 100%.

And you trust those same people to run our entire healthcare system just as they promise???

Like they say; fool me once.....

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              LOL

Don't give the superfans any ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Medicare covers old folks. Much higher need for care. Thus more expensive. It would be a whole lot cheaper to cover 18 year olds and anyone younger than 62.

But yes its going to be expensive. not 4 trillion though
                True.

Old people have higher cost.

50 mil of the 60 mil on Medicare are old af.

I just did simple math. 330÷60×$800 bil.

There are many more factors to calculate. Just did a basic estimate.

Comment

• damn, this thread has turned sensible... with talk about medicare, the economy, and foreign relations

I just wanted to kick around some Losercrat supporters... and mock/ridicule them for supporting the latest lie from Adam Schiff

disappointed

will we return to normal soon... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You keep talking about under budget, under budget regarding what amount? Private health insurance is twice as much money, TWICE AS MUCH MONEY as medicare.

Medicare is an established program dating back to the 1960's, it isn't something new or untested or unheard of like Obamacare, we literally have it right now, and everyone who is on it is overwhelmingly satisfied.

Im not advocating for a Sanders type plan, I suggesting for universal coverage like the sort that you can find in Australia, where everyone is covered, but you can still buy private insurance if you want to be able to go to a better private facility or see certain doctors you do have that option.

Again medicare, medicare comes under budget when compared to private health insurance.

Not arguing from facts? The fact is universal coverage is less expensive and covers everyone with better results, that is the fact. Here is a chart of the facts,

Ok, so when you hit 65 years of age, I fully expect you to reject your free medicare coverage and continue being on the plan you are on now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave
                    Dude, that kid can't grasp common sense, he'd rather keep letting private insurance rob him of his money.

I suggest not bothering with the leader of team stupid anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      True.

Old people have higher cost.

50 mil of the 60 mil on Medicare are old af.

I just did simple math. 330÷60×$800 bil.

There are many more factors to calculate. Just did a basic estimate.
                      Yes, their is more factors involved like the addition of tax increases and the elimination of stupid spending.

It's pretty embarrassing that other countries can pull it off successfully but yet the greatest country can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X