No announcement yet.

Wilder fans? Where are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    I'm a public figure. The fact that you think you got private info is just....god damn you are ****ing dumb.

Anytime buttercup.
    your going to Hurt I cant wait.touh guy you forgot to leave your address ....lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      AJ is planning a unification fight for about 100 million or a sold out soccer stadium fight defending 4 belts for about 50 million. Ruiz is on Instagram posing with his cars and jewelry hahaha. And you are on the internet praising this fat turd. Sad man...
      Where have I praised Ruiz? I haven't given him even ONE compliment.

You cant read.
      It's youre insane-jealous love for Joshua that is putting a false reality in your mind.

I'm reporting you to the British authorities before this situation gets out of hand and AJ ends up hurt by a psychotic fan.

I bet your Google search history has AJ in it several times a day. ...emotional

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        your going to Hurt I cant wait.touh guy you forgot to leave your address ....lmao
        LMAO

You can't match up that still from a TLC documentary to the doc it came from?

What did you think my posting that info would get you then? Mister Mafia, you've my name, an image of me, and know the television crew I allowed into my home and you can't figure out where I am?

Come to Gainesville fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Where have I praised Ruiz? I haven't given him even ONE compliment.

You cant read.
          It's youre insane-jealous love for Joshua that is putting a false reality in your mind.

I'm reporting you to the British authorities before this situation gets out of hand and AJ ends up hurt by a psychotic fan.

I bet your Google search history has AJ in it several times a day. ...emotional
          I live in Southern California, dipsheet haaha. And it's you who keeps bringing up AJ in a post about Wilder. So shut yo gay azz up and carry on

Comment

I live in Southern California, dipsheet haaha. And it's you who keeps bringing up AJ in a post about Wilder. So shut yo gay azz up and carry on
            Bro you live a sad life. You're angry and bitter at the wrong person

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Bro you live a sad life. You're angry and bitter at the wrong person
              Not your bro, and actually I live a very happy life hahahaha. You just cannot stop talking nonsense. Not bitter in the least. I just call it like I see it and Wilder was a bum beating fraud. And Ruiz was a fat turd. Now they are both at home with no belts and plenty of excuses. Just like yo stupid azz is sitting at home waiting on your boyfriend to come pick you up

Comment

wilder lost...he got his butt kicked....what is there to say? im still a fan...the guy has heart and hes been entertaining...at least he had the balls to fight fury twice....AJ has been hiding...

Comment

I'm not a Wilder fanboy but it's safe to call me a fan. I'm a fan of both. I'm still a fan, and I think as long as his confidence isn't shattered, he'll get back to his winning ways as long as he never fights Fury again.

Comment

Just like yo stupid azz is sitting at home waiting on your boyfriend to come pick you up
                    Exposed as a ho mo sexual. Straight men dont think like this.

Maybe if you come out the closet you won't be so angry.

Comment

I'm disappointed is all. I knew the time would come because he can't fight going backwards. The game plan from fury was spot on. Live to fight another day and get a new trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X