No announcement yet.

Cop give brah man a warning ticket for going 65 in a 70 zone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You don’t know my skin color and blacks in America are 10% less likely to be shot by police during a similar traffic stop.
    No, I don't but I can bet it is not black nor as dark as mine.

10% less likely? Sorry, brah, I am just gonna have to see your source. Thanks.

Comment

Dumb American cops strike again.

Do you have to have an IQ bellow 80 to become a cop in America?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Dumb American cops strike again.

Do you have to have an IQ bellow 80 to become a cop in America?
        It’s not hard becoming a cop in America. I know several jerkoff losers in high school who turned out to be police officers. And some of these dudes were real dumb.

American cops make me chuckle though. They think they are sooo hard , as if having that dumbass badge is some high batch of honor. Like I said, there are more than a handful of police in my circle and most of these fukers walk around with stiff ass necks like they are the sht lol

My wife’s friend is the head of the Asian gang unit in SAn gabriel valley and he’s got me out of a speed ticket before so Im not hating on all cops but alot of these dudes are straight up tools.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          It’s not hard becoming a cop in America. I know several jerkoff losers in high school who turned out to be police officers. And some of these dudes were real dumb.

American cops make me chuckle though. They think they are sooo hard , as if having that dumbass badge is some high batch of honor. Like I said, there are more than a handful of police in my circle and most of these fukers walk around with stiff ass necks like they are the sht lol

My wife’s friend is the head of the Asian gang unit in SAn gabriel valley and he’s got me out of a speed ticket before so Im not hating on all cops but alot of these dudes are straight up tools.

Yeah, they are good cops, but when they set the bar so low to gain entry to be a cop you get dumb c*nts that apply and get the job because the bar is so low.

Why give someone that power of being a cop when they have failed in life?

In some countries you need a degree and do a 2-3 year course.

Comment

Cop of the year

Comment

After that dumb shjt the cop pulled, that black dude was brave to step out his vehicle to approach the cop. That was the only dumb move that black dude made. Could have lost his life doing that, and we get the usual, "i fear for my life".

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Many drunk/inebriated/hiding something drivers will drive under the speed limit because they're worried and think a cop won't pull them over.

Driving under the speed limit is not only a red flag to cops, it's also a pain in the ass to deal with on the road as a citizen. It's an excuse to be pulled.

Just don't do it.
                Getting stopped for doing NOTHING OTHER THAN 65 in a 70 is just an excuse to profile someone..

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Stick to your fake stories. Pendejo puto
                  Living in Tokyo cost almond big money

You can’t afford to be as stupid as you are and live in my hood.

What is your name maricon Nitto

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    No, I don't but I can bet it is not black nor as dark as mine.

10% less likely? Sorry, brah, I am just gonna have to see your source. Thanks.
                    Sources? Lol. Ever seen the movie cell wit j lo? That how this guy mind is.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Word. I have a few friend cops. They are still friends because they aren’t “that guy” you described. They just do their jobs and go home. No bravado to em.
                      But i see quite a few with that attitude like they are big tough guys. They generally tend to be in the shorter side.

I’m in contact with all the sheriffs were I’m from. 90% or more are cool if not more. Here are always that 1 damn percent though that need to be hung or shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X