No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Jessie Vargas To Carry Full VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    so what did the peds do?? you just said thurman figured pac out lol. so was manny on peds but the peds just didnt work? because if pac was on peds and "seemingly turned back the clock" then he should have knocked thurman out right? i mean that's what he was doing before when he was accused of juicing right? lmao!!!!
    Please don't act all surprised regarding manny and PED's, his name has been linked with PED's now for over 10yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      so you think it's not manny gassing out but thurman figuring him out??? so then i guess the peds didnt do anything to manny then right?? so what does the other poster mean by "turning back time" and you agreeing with it.
      I said "May have" don't act dumb. Yeah the peds didn't do anything BUT HELP HIM WIN THE DAM FIGHT smh. Did him "gassing" in the second half of the fight make him lose? It was the KNOCKDOWN which happened earlier in the fight that pretty much sealed the win for him and that happened literally in the first round. Neither you or I know what would have happened if Pac fought Thurman with random blood testing. That's the problem. Where there is smoke there is fire you can believe what you want but for me there are huge asterisks around Pacs career.
      Last edited by Calibaloc; 01-21-2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
        Can you name a proven PED cheater in the past that is still in the game fighting high level competition past 40 yr old? Nope. Because the ones that cheat are the ones who retire early or had multiple retirements in their career. PED takes a toll on the body over a short period of time. Not the case for old Pacman career.
        You can chose to believe what you want but I'm too smart and have to much of a good memory to forget the nonsense Pac and his team was spewing when VADA testing started being discussed. You that are bias choose to believe the BS reasons and excuses to why Pac didn't want to do random blood test back then AND STILL DONT WANT TO DO IT NOW. I was born at night not last night...

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          You can chose to believe what you want but I'm too smart and have to much of a good memory to forget the nonsense Pac and his team was spewing when VADA testing started being discussed. You that are bias choose to believe the BS reasons and excuses to why Pac didn't want to do random blood test back then AND STILL DONT WANT TO DO IT NOW. I was born at night not last night...
          So even when Pacman is enrolled in the WBC's VADA clean boxing program, all year round blood testing, you're still spewing that nonsense???

Ok... You need to up the dosage of vitamins and fish oil capsules for your memory and research whats in front you before jaw jacking stupidity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterka.../#611d92247a72
          Last edited by Skyway71; 01-21-2020, 09:49 PM. Reason: add link

Comment

Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
            So even when Pacman is enrolled in the WBC's VADA clean boxing program, all year round blood testing, you're still spewing that nonsense???

Ok... You need to up the dosage of vitamins and fish oil capsules for your memory and research whats in front you before jaw jacking stupidity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterka.../#611d92247a72
            Nice try but there are tons of athletes "enrolled" in the program BUT THERE IS NOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL BE OR WERE EVER TESTED. We the fans will never know because there was some shady confidentiality agreement about the testing

I can pull articles out my @$$ also
            https://www.fightful.com/boxing/repo...iao-vs-thurman

Comment

Nice try but there are tons of athletes "enrolled" in the program BUT THERE IS NOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL BE OR WERE EVER TESTED. We the fans will never know because there was some shady confidentiality agreement about the testing

https://www.***************.net/2019...-drug-testing/

Comment

My posted link after your post is not working on here.

Google:
                Manny Pacquiao v Keith Thurman DOES have drug testing ... VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao's fight with Keith Thurman

VADA CBP 365 day 24/7 random testing
                Last edited by Skyway71; 01-22-2020, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
                  Please don't act all surprised regarding manny and PED's, his name has been linked with PED's now for over 10yrs.
                  so then it should be easy to pull up a dirty test from him right? let's see it. shut me up.

Comment

I said "May have" don't act dumb. Yeah the peds didn't do anything BUT HELP HIM WIN THE DAM FIGHT smh. Did him "gassing" in the second half of the fight make him lose? It was the KNOCKDOWN which happened earlier in the fight that pretty much sealed the win for him and that happened literally in the first round. Neither you or I know what would have happened if Pac fought Thurman with random blood testing. That's the problem. Where there is smoke there is fire you can believe what you want but for me there are huge asterisks around Pacs career.
                    but you just said thurman figured him out? if he was on peds, then why didnt he knocked thurman out like how he was doing to his opponents before when he was accused of being on peds? why cant you answer this?????? you agreed with the poster's post "turned back the clock"... so what do you mean by that? because pac didnt knock thurman out. lmao.

Comment

so then why are you crying that manny didnt do vada for the thurman fight???

Comment

Working...
                      X