No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Besputin Decisions Radzhab Butaev For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Will be an internal option for Crawford and Top Rank in 2020. Would make it more interesting if the WBO allowed their title to be unified with the sub-title for the WBA.
    They don't allow that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      They don't allow that?
      I don't know but usually one guy vacates when that's the case. I know I've read the other sanctioning bodies don't like the WBA sub-belt and don't recognize it. With that said, I know it's been allowed before. Like for Canelo-Trout, but typically it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
        The judges were spot on, I had it 116-112 as well. A great fight! Besputin made the improvements but is still a work in progress, but not by much. He needs a couple more fights against the tough opponents. To me it was one of the best fights this year.
        I think lipinets or even Khan would b a good next fight for him. Lipinets is a solid top 10 welter and Khan even tho he has a glass jaw he's still a decent fighter with a lot of speed, plus he's a bigger name so he can boost besputin's profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
          I think lipinets or even Khan would b a good next fight for him. Lipinets is a solid top 10 welter and Khan even tho he has a glass jaw he's still a decent fighter with a lot of speed, plus he's a bigger name so he can boost besputin's profile.
          Yeah I'd like to see him against Lipinets, who's a good fighter. But isn't he at 140? On the other hand I'm not that interested in the Khan figjt, other than for boosting his profile, as you mentioned.

Comment

Casimero has been moved to #2 at Bantamweight by TBRB.

That means if he gets a unification fight with Naoya Inoue, it'll be for the unified WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, Ring, and lineal titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
              Yeah I'd like to see him against Lipinets, who's a good fighter. But isn't he at 140? On the other hand I'm not that interested in the Khan figjt, other than for boosting his profile, as you mentioned.

I think lipinets moved up after losing to Mikey. Didn't he just fight Lamont Peterson at 147 earlier this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
                I think lipinets moved up after losing to Mikey. Didn't he just fight Lamont Peterson at 147 earlier this year?
                Oh you are probably right, my bad, I wasn't following him since the Garcia fight, in fact I remember now hearing that he moved up.

Comment

Working...
                X