Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack: Stevenson Would've Gone Down if I Had 5, 10 More Seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack: Stevenson Would've Gone Down if I Had 5, 10 More Seconds

Badou Jack sensed an exhausted Adonis Stevenson was about to go down toward the end of their fight Saturday night. Jack claimed during their post-fight press conference that if he had "maybe five, 10 seconds more," the defending WBC light heavyweight champion would've hit the canvas. Had that happened, Jack would've received the one-point advantage he needed on two scorecards to win a unanimous decision and take Stevenson's title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He had 12 rds.

Comment

What saved Stevenson was hurting Jack with a body shot.

Comment

jack u wouldnt have had a tired stevenson in front of you if u didnt land blatant low blows for about 3 rounds straight.

jack doesnt deserve a rematch after stuff like that...

kov rematch ward after a dirty fight in the first one and look at what happened to him....MAKE THESE DIRTY FIGHTERS SHOW AND PROVE THAT THEY WILL FIGHT LIKE BOXERS AND NOT LIKE DIRTY BOXERS before u give them shots

jack felt the heat in rounf 5 and 6 and he went to a coward's strategy...he fought the puncher with fouls...smmfh...this sport deserves better than that

Comment

Ref saved Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            jack u wouldnt have had a tired stevenson in front of you if u didnt land blatant low blows for about 3 rounds straight.

jack doesnt deserve a rematch after stuff like that...

kov rematch ward after a dirty fight in the first one and look at what happened to him....MAKE THESE DIRTY FIGHTERS SHOW AND PROVE THAT THEY WILL FIGHT LIKE BOXERS AND NOT LIKE DIRTY BOXERS before u give them shots

jack felt the heat in rounf 5 and 6 and he went to a coward's strategy...he fought the puncher with fouls...smmfh...this sport deserves better than that
            One of the dumbest post on here. Adonis threw a few low blows and was holding. Everyone on here knows Jack ain’t a dirty fighter. You just don’t watch boxing

Comment

But you had all of 12 rounds to do what you had to do..most fighters say this and I think it's the most dumbest comment to make. So because you are hurting him, they need to give you more time outside of the allowed time to take him out

Comment

Buddy Jack had 2160 seconds

Comment

Someone should call Bivol,Kovalev or Gvozdyk if he is available, so they can teach Jack how to hit.

Comment

No more fights in Canada....tired of it. I can't wait til somebody cleans Stevenson's clock, so we don't have to deal with this Canada crap. The last great fight up there was Hopkins/Pascal II.

Comment

Working...
                    X