Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson, Badou Jack Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn. He ate that ****
    Ref walked right through Jack's shot! He didn't see it coming, yet it barely fazed him.

Comment

• Stevenson got old overnight. Any top, young LHW wastes Jack. Try Kovalev.

Comment

• Fugh did he ever
        Nuts couldn’t believe that bad
        I really really thought he could get Jack out in the first five rounds
        But that was not the case was it
        Oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          Strong contender for fight of the year
          Phahahaaaa!!!!! Wilder-King-Kong is 3 times better. Not just it was close like here but also with higher skill.

Can you understand? Wilder fight was with higher skill than lower division fight FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            Theres a huge difference in perception of the 10th and 11th rounds based on whether you watched the uk version or showtime version because of the commentators. The uk commentators really emphasised how hurt jack was at end of 10th and how stevenson lost 2nd half of 11th round and rightly so. Rounds should be scored on damage done not connects and stevenson hurt jack enough in 10th to take the round imo, although i could be convinced otherwise. The showtime commentary was poor and it has been declining.paulie is a massively overrated commentator and ranallo has always been terrible. Bernstein is good but the sound effects when i big shot landed like "whoa" especially by paulie by the commentators made it seem like it was 3 fans watching rather than a professional commentary team.
            True. They were talking about something else and didn't even know hoe Jack got hurt. They had to wait until the round ended to see the replay and see that it was a body shot.

Comment

Working...
            X