No announcement yet.

Vegas Golden Knights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Golden Knights

These mfers came out of the ground for their first season in the NHL to win their division & make the playoffs out of the gate.

Then in the first round of the NHL Playoffs they merked the Los Angeles Kings 4-0. They just cleared the second round vs the San Jose Sharks, 4-2.

Now they are awaiting the Nashville Predators (lost in Stanley Cup finals 2-4 last year) or the Winnipeg Jets (up 3-2 vs Nashville currently) in the conference championships.

Never thought I would enjoy hockey, but really been enjoying these games. Hockey is so f#cking nuts. Lets go Vegas Golden Knights!!!!!

The NHL has the most lenient rules for an expansion team for all popular pro sports. But with that said, they kick ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      The NHL has the most lenient rules for an expansion team for all popular pro sports. But with that said, they kick ass!
      How is the NHL different from other sports? I don't follow ANY non-combat sports so no context for this. And honestly lil new team context as well.

Comment

Yeah hockey is still pretty badass. I don't watch it anymore, but I watch highlights. Those dudes are tough. There's a couple of documentaries about the Philadelphia Flyers teams of the '70s, check those out sometime, those guys were brutal, beat up everyone and had way more penalty minutes than any other team. I still watch NFL though. They're contact sports and no matter how much they try to make new, confusing rules about what is or isn't a catch and try to make defense more difficult and make for less contact so there's more scoring, there will always be some hard hits and an audience who will want to see them.

Comment

I've enjoyed watching hockey when I've been high before. When I'm not high I get kind of bored with it.

Comment

I can’t skate, but I respect their skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              These mfers came out of the ground for their first season in the NHL to win their division & make the playoffs out of the gate.

Then in the first round of the NHL Playoffs they merked the Los Angeles Kings 4-0. They just cleared the second round vs the San Jose Sharks, 4-2.

Now they are awaiting the Nashville Predators (lost in Stanley Cup finals 2-4 last year) or the Winnipeg Jets (up 3-2 vs Nashville currently) in the conference championships.

Never thought I would enjoy hockey, but really been enjoying these games. Hockey is so f#cking nuts. Lets go Vegas Golden Knights!!!!!

Yeah i saw them on the news, i dont follow hockey but thats an insane story, brand new expansion team and on the verge of a stanley cup.

Comment

If they win the Stanley Cup, that will be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  If they win the Stanley Cup, that will be crazy.
                  that's Bettman's plan

after his failures in Atlanta and Arizona, he NEEDS this to be a special ride

he's gonna try to set up his golden child Crosby and the Pens vs the Knights

go Preds or Jets

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    How is the NHL different from other sports? I don't follow ANY non-combat sports so no context for this. And honestly lil new team context as well.
                    https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-expansion-draft-rules/c-281010592

They dont do this in the NBA, MLB or NFL

Comment

Working...
                    X