Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge Royal Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do a Dink the clown and hide under the ring until one of you ****ers is left,kick you in the balls and uppercut you out the ring.

Comment

I would forge an alliance with the weaker yet numerous nerdy posters, then once we'd dispatched of all you guys ringside I would betray them with gullet punches.

Comment

Without a doubt me. I'd have to be the overall favorite to win it all. Then again I got a of enemies who'd gang up on me so you never know.

But I'd definitely be the favorite to win it all on heart alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Me no question

I'll blind people with my bright ass teeth

Then I exploit all the weaknesses I learned about y'all from spying
          Nah
          I would grab you by the back of your head and use you like medusas head to blind everyone

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          I will because ill grab everyones pecker and pull it off and knock you out with your own pecker

You would be blinded by the sheer beauty of my pecker
          And BrometheusBobs teeth
          I will simply dropkick you into the stands

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          I'll eat your balls
          Yes you will

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I'd win! I'd put on a rubber body suit, and smear loads of caca/kaka on the rubber suit and you guys would throw yourselves outta the ring.
          I love you and Johnny
          But I would have to suplex the lil ankle biter
          Then throw him into the Chinese section of the crowd
          You would disqualify yourself leaving the ring in a failed attempt at stopping Johnny being eaten alive
          Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          I'll do a Dink the clown and hide under the ring until one of you ****ers is left,kick you in the balls and uppercut you out the ring.
          It was Doink the clown
          You lose

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          I would forge an alliance with the weaker yet numerous nerdy posters, then once we'd dispatched of all you guys ringside I would betray them with gullet punches.
          I would tie you all up with your hair
          Then
          Swing you around and around and around and around (The Merry-Go-Round Maneuver) until you all pass out
          Then i hit everyone with the stone cold stunner

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            Without a doubt me. I'd have to be the overall favorite to win it all. Then again I got a of enemies who'd gang up on me so you never know.

But I'd definitely be the favorite to win it all on heart alone.
            Nah
            I would have B.utler hiding under the ring dressed as a trannie
            Have him/her seduce you before you even enter the ring and get yourself counted out

Comment

****, this is a tough one.

I want to say Larry would come in and start going to town like Big Daddy V and win, but Freedom and his homies would probably gang up on him. Kigali might help, but even more people hate him.

I feel like the older cats i.e n8tive, Zaroku, Sweat Pea, would be pretty dangerous too. Rip Chudd too. something tells me he'd use spit out Kimchi Mist like Tajiri did back in the day, and blind a lot of dudes.

War Mikey would probably get over it and just pull out a piece and start shooting dudes, starting with black dudes. So I'd be hiding behind Tony.

Sunspace would be like Mick Foley and become Mankind. He'd be Sunspace, get tossed over the top rope, then come back in drag as the White Girl and get eliminated again. Maybe come back as Jamie Harris, and whoever else.

Butler would come with a played out, lame interpretation of Ted DiBiase's "Million Dollar Man" gimmick, and regardless of whoever was being attacked, everybody would have a temporary truce and all stomp Bulter out. Nobody would even try toss him over the top rope, they'd just stop him out until he passed out. Then they'd stomp him out some more.

Willy Wanker would be smashing dudes with lesbians and a bass guitar. Like dual wielding them. Smashing dudes with the lesbian first to distract them, them finish them off with the guitar.

I'd win though. Cuz I'd come at all you guys with a spear. Not like Edge, or Goldberg, but like Shaka Zulu, a real ****ing spear. Right after BroBob's teef do their thing, I'd come in making Zulu war cries and dressed in traditional Zulu attire.
              Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 08-15-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Nah
                I would have B.utler hiding under the ring dressed as a trannie
                Have him/her seduce you before you even enter the ring and get yourself counted out
                You ass hole, why would you do that. Thanks for exploiting my weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  You ass hole, why would you do that. Thanks for exploiting my weakness.
                  Cos I'm King of The Ring

I would let you keep B.utler though

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                    ****, this is a tough one.

I want to say Larry would come in and start going to town like Big Daddy V and win, but Freedom and his homies would probably gang up on him. Kigali might help, but even more people hate him.

I feel like the older cats i.e n8tive, Zaroku, Sweat Pea, would be pretty dangerous too. Rip Chudd too. something tells me he'd use spit out Kimchi Mist like Tajiri did back in the day, and blind a lot of dudes.

War Mikey would probably get over it and just pull out a piece and start shooting dudes, starting with black dudes. So I'd be hiding behind Tony.

Sunspace would be like Mick Foley and become Mankind. He'd be Sunspace, get tossed over the top rope, then come back in drag as the White Girl and get eliminated again. Maybe come back as Jamie Harris, and whoever else.

Butler would come with a played out, lame interpretation of Ted DiBiase's "Million Dollar Man" gimmick, and regardless of whoever was being attacked, everybody would have a temporary truce and all stomp Bulter out. Nobody would even try toss him over the top rope, they'd just stop him out until he passed out. Then they'd stomp him out some more.

Willy Wanker would be smashing dudes with lesbians and a bass guitar. Like dual wielding them. Smashing dudes with the lesbian first to distract them, them finish them off with the guitar.

I'd win though. Cuz I'd come at all you guys with a spear. Not like Edge, or Goldberg, but like Shaka Zulu, a real ****ing spear. Right after BroBob's teef do their thing, I'd come in making Zulu war cries and dressed in traditional Zulu attire.
                    Best comment so far haha

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Cos I'm King of The Ring

I would let you keep B.utler though
                      Now that i know what you are up to. Im going to focus hard and not let the trannies distract me.

So now im the favorite again.

Comment

Working...
                      X