Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this lounge was a prison, who would..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this lounge was a prison, who would..

you align yourself with and who would be your btch?

Probably I have to align myself with Beercules, the Indian guy (krazy8nitative) and hectari.

The indian guy said he is 6'5 so he would be in the front lines if **** gets tough. Beer is from the military so he got skill. hectari holds valuable information of every poster in here we would know who we are fighting.

Comment

I'd go for a much different route, I'd have punchr, Mike D and Willy Wanker in my crew...whys that you say well other harden crews would look at my crew and see how pathetic we are and feel bad for us and leave us alone, and if by chance a crew steps up, Willy will strip down and fight in his tighty whiteys !

Comment

I am dying first before I end up in a prison filled with men.

Comment

Larry obviously. Ain't nobody Fukin with him

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Larry obviously. Ain't nobody Fukin with him
            He might **** you though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Lol only according to freedoms prison fantasy. I'm sure there's a few twinks on here that would willing though

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Maybe thats what he wants? Thats the plan we he chose larry so larry csn protect him in exchange for the anus

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Lol only according to freedoms prison fantasy. I'm sure there's a few twinks on here that would willing though
                  All them guys that try to say ****ing tranny is not gay and try to make it see closer to f*king a woman than a man should be watched.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Maybe thats what he wants? Thats the plan we he chose larry so larry csn protect him in exchange for the anus
                    Hectari, I will just let you two hash that out. Who would you team up with?

Comment

Working...
                    X